Classic Rock Bottom

Yngve J. Chapleen's Discussions (941)

Discussions Replied To (829) Replies Latest Activity

"Another one of those "lifetime" achievements in listening pleasure, AND what's mine…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Aug 19, 2022 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2888 on Sunday
Reply by Jon

"Finally, I got the next section of my parting CDs compiled, graded, and priced. Henc…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Aug 12, 2022 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2888 on Sunday
Reply by Jon

"Same as last week, I did not spin all these CDs in a week, but rather it is an accum…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Jul 29, 2022 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2888 on Sunday
Reply by Jon

"Updated the list to include both the Regular AND Rare sections.This part of my CDs f…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Jul 29, 2022 to Standard CDs For SALE! (Regular / Rare)

3 Jul 29, 2022
Reply by Yngve J. Chapleen

"Is one of them Various? ;) Thanks.From your mouth to God's ears.I really hope I'll s…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Jul 22, 2022 to Standard CDs For SALE! (Regular / Rare)

3 Jul 29, 2022
Reply by Yngve J. Chapleen

"Here are the CDs, I did not listen to all in the previous week, but let's say... I d…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Jul 22, 2022 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2888 on Sunday
Reply by Jon

"“ The main difference between listening to music on a computer and listening to musi…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Jul 15, 2022 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2888 on Sunday
Reply by Jon

"“ There's so much plastic in this culture that vinyl leopard skin is becoming an end…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Jul 9, 2022 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2888 on Sunday
Reply by Jon

"“ The great thing about vinyl is that if you wanted to get a decent-sounding cut, yo…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Jul 1, 2022 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2888 on Sunday
Reply by Jon

"“ Sitting in a room, alone, listening to a CD is to be lonely. Sitting in a room alo…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Jun 24, 2022 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2888 on Sunday
Reply by Jon

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)

Photos

• Add Photos