Classic Rock Bottom

Yngve J. Chapleen's Discussions (941)

Discussions Replied To (829) Replies Latest Activity

"What gives?Have you run out of mainstream things to listen to?Just one question, tho…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Jun 19, 2022 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2899 on Sunday
Reply by TageRyche

"“ When I was a teenager, I was mostly getting tapes and CDs, and somebody hipped me…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Jun 17, 2022 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2899 on Sunday
Reply by TageRyche

"I do have a few Survivor hits on Various Artist CDs, but like you, the first album (…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Jun 16, 2022 to The Cassette Chronicles #199 - Survivor - Vital Signs

2 Jun 16, 2022
Reply by TageRyche

"“ Some of our early work was two minutes twenty when it actually came out on vinyl,…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Jun 10, 2022 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2899 on Sunday
Reply by TageRyche

"Vinyl Collection 3.0 3.0? Yes. The original collection left behind in Yugoslavia, am…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Jun 3, 2022 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2899 on Sunday
Reply by TageRyche

"Also had this on cassette, but not anymore, and I'm not sure what happened to it. Ho…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Jun 3, 2022 to The Cassette Chronicles #198 - Y&T - Contagious

2 Jun 3, 2022
Reply by TageRyche

"" With modern parts atop old ones, the brain is like an iPod built around an eight-t…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied May 27, 2022 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2899 on Sunday
Reply by TageRyche

"When I decided to buy the new Beth Hart CD, I looked around for prices and saw Newbu…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied May 22, 2022 to NEWLY PURCHASED CD'S

1229 on Saturday
Reply by TageRyche

"We used to have a guy at work whose name was Richard.He insisted we call him Rick...…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied May 21, 2022 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2899 on Sunday
Reply by TageRyche

"" I remember Prince gave me a cassette of Purple Rain. It was like 20 minutes long a…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied May 20, 2022 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2899 on Sunday
Reply by TageRyche

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)

Photos