Classic Rock Bottom

Yngve J. Chapleen's Discussions (941)

Discussions Replied To (829) Replies Latest Activity

"I also had an "experience" with this album."

Yngve J. Chapleen replied May 18, 2021 to 2021 CD Reviews - Robin McAuley - Standing On The Edge

3 May 19, 2021
Reply by Yngve J. Chapleen

"“ I really love the fact that instrumental music can have you do your own inner-movi…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied May 14, 2021 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2908 on Saturday
Reply by TageRyche

"I was also late to discover this band, but not as late as you.Didn't know they exist…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied May 7, 2021 to The Cassette Chronicles #172 - Giant - Time To Burn

2 May 7, 2021
Reply by TageRyche

"“ It's always made me feel odd when I'd get a Dove Award for an instrumental album t…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied May 7, 2021 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2908 on Saturday
Reply by TageRyche

"4. PETER FRAMPTON BAND – Frampton Forgets The WordsThe only Frampton music I owned…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied May 2, 2021 to In Search Of The PERFECT Album - 2021

19 Sep 5, 2021

"“ You look back, and it was important to bring back instrumental music, and it was g…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Apr 30, 2021 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2908 on Saturday
Reply by TageRyche

"Wow. You have two INSTRUMENTALs from my list? I'm impressed.  Did you review that Ed…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Apr 24, 2021 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2908 on Saturday
Reply by TageRyche

"“ When you make music, it’s really your job to have mind-blowing, irresponsible, con…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Apr 23, 2021 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2908 on Saturday
Reply by TageRyche

"I do have this on CD but it isn't my favorite Ratt. Come think of it, I'm quite unde…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Apr 23, 2021 to The Cassette Chronicles #171 - Ratt - Invasion Of Your Privacy

1 Apr 23, 2021

"Pretty average for a guitar instrumental. Kind of expected more."

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Apr 16, 2021 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2908 on Saturday
Reply by TageRyche

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos