Classic Rock Bottom

All Discussions Tagged 'acdc' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hidden Treasures - Money

Welcome to 2017! Here’s hoping the new year is the best one yet… But … with all the resolutioning going on, maybe we should be careful what…

Started by Scott

12 Jan 14, 2017
Reply by Scott

Hidden Treasures - Top 10 Influential Albums (Part I)

I’ve seen and read a bunch of articles lately that give a forum to rock stars to talk about their Top 10 most influential albums, so I thou…

Started by Scott

9 Dec 13, 2016
Reply by Scott

Hidden Treasures - The Blues, again...

My recent catalog review of AC/DC was a ton of fun, but interesting enough this playlist is what came from it! A Blues based playlist from…

Started by Scott

3 Jun 24, 2016
Reply by Scott

Hidden Treasures - Chuck Berry Covers

I create playlist ideas in iTunes often, some sit empty until the time is right, some are so compelling that I take great care in populatin…

Started by Scott

8 Feb 7, 2016
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Hidden Treasures - Darktoberfest Part III

The final installment of Darktoberfest and aren't you glad? You're likely still frightened from last weeks romp into all thing dark and sc…

Started by Scott

12 Oct 29, 2015
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Hidden Treasures - Side 2 is Better

Last week we took a fresh look at album openers. So naturally this week were flipping the album over to side two. But let’s move away from…

Started by Scott

12 Oct 8, 2015
Reply by Scott

Hidden Treasures - Follow-Ups

I have a widely accepted and scientifically proven theory regarding albums that precede a bands biggest success. And that is that these alb…

Started by Scott

14 Sep 3, 2015
Reply by Jon

Hidden Treasures - Time for some fun!

One of my favorite and most quoted lyrics comes from REO Speedwagon's song titled 'Breakaway' from their highly underrated REO album (the o…

Started by Scott

9 Aug 16, 2015
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Album of the Week #250 - ACDC - Powerage

by "I finally learned how to center content" Scott Time for another installment of the "The best album of an artists catalog is ______ ?"…

Started by Scott

10 Apr 18, 2015
Reply by Meow

Hidden Treasures - Creepy

It's that time of year again, and I think its appropriate to put together a couple of Halloween themed playlists. I also think its appropri…

Started by Scott

12 Oct 22, 2014
Reply by Niels (Mod)

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)

Photos