Classic Rock Bottom

So here we are at Part II, and to think last weeks got a lukewarm response.  So there's probably not a bunch more I can say to convince anyone of how truly good, scratch that, I mean GREAT this second-best Canadian trio really is.

So here's 4 more tracks... this time we've spread the tunes across 4 great albums that everyone should own, but we'll just stop there and let the music do the talking!

Oh, by the way, here's another cool band logo!

PLAYLIST -> http://snack.to/azh5495n

1 - Movin' On

Just A Game

2 - I Live For The Weekend

Progressions of Power

3 - Fight The Good Fight

Allied Forces

4 - Stranger In A Strange Land

Thunder Seven

Views: 879

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No hidden treasures here for me, but it's nice to hear the sweet sounds or past discoveries. You picked some great tunes, instrumentally & vocally, they slay!!! I could review these indidually, but I would just be repeating outstanding vocals & killer guitar on every one!!! Gordon makes an excellent point, that a casual listener might not pick up on "Moving On", but if you listen closely, you'll realize that the  backing vocals & harmonies are exceptional! While instrumentally, "Live For The Weekend" rocks like no other, it's a little weak vocally for me. "Fight the Good Fight" & "Stranger In A Strange Land" have the signature vocals that earned my fandom. That sound, is Triumph at it's best my friends!!! 

I don't own Progressions of Power, I have quite a bit from Triumph though. I think Figh The Good Fight is the best from what you posted. If you don't own the below CD/DVD, get it. It has most, if not all of the bands music videos! It is great!

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos