Classic Rock Bottom

Classic/Modern Rock Talk (540)

Featured Discussions

WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

So what are you listening to right now?  Any genre is cool.   For me:   Scott's Hidden Treasure Depeche Mode - Wrong (courtesy of Niels) Ki…

Started by RJhog (Admin)Latest Reply

NEWLY PURCHASED CD'S

What CD's or DVD's have you recently purchased?  And it doesn't have to be classic rock.  Let us know about any purchases that you think ar…

Started by RJhog (Admin)Latest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

So what are you listening to right now?  Any genre is cool.   For me:   Scott's Hidden Treasure Depeche Mode - Wrong (courtesy of Niels) Ki…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

1307 on Sunday
Reply by TageRyche

New Hollywood Vampires-Rise Album

This album is really really good. There are four or five stand out tracks on this way. I know Johnny Depp is polarizing but he can play.

Started by Scandal 2000

0 Jun 24

NEWLY PURCHASED CD'S

What CD's or DVD's have you recently purchased?  And it doesn't have to be classic rock.  Let us know about any purchases that you think ar…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

1124 Jun 23
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

2019 CLASSIC ROCK BOTTOM HALL OF FAME INDUCTEES

Elton John Kansas John Mellencamp Scorpions Rod Stewart Marty Balin (Legend Winner)

Started by RJhog (Admin)

0 Jun 2

2019 CLASSIC ROCK BOTTOM HALL OF FAME OFFICIAL BALLOT

All of the nominations are in.  I have fed them all into the CRB Super Computer here at the office and we have an official ballot.  You wi…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

1 May 18
Reply by Jeffrey Nace

Beasto Blanco

I have become a huge fan of the fairly new (they have been a band for a few years now actually) side project, Beasto Blanco. Beasto Blanco…

Started by Scandal 2000

0 May 13

CLASSIC ROCK BOTTOM HALL OF FAME NOMINATIONS - 2019

April has arrived and passed and it's once again time to nominate artists for induction into the Classic Rock Bottom Hall of Fame.  We do…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

4 May 11
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

America “Archives” Limited Edition 180 Gram Red Vinyl Now Available For Pre-order

For Immediate Release   America “Archives” Limited Edition 180 Gram Red Vinyl Now Available For Pre-order!   Limited edition of 100 uni…

Started by William James

0 Apr 16

Your Favorite Indie Rock Bands

A friend of mine has been getting me more and more into some of the Indie Bands. What are some of your favorite Indie Rock Bands?

Started by Scandal 2000

1 Feb 6
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

TOP 10 (OR LESS) ALBUMS OF 2018

Do you have a Top 10 Albums list for 2018?  If so, post it here.  Classic Rock Bottom will not be posting a voted on list this year, but p…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

19 Dec 31, 2018
Reply by TageRyche

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)