Classic Rock Bottom

Classic/Modern Rock Talk (572)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

VERSUS # 3

Chick Battle (click here to listen)   Track One: Bury Me Alive by We Are The Fallen   VS.   Track Two: Familiar Taste Of Poison by Halestorm

Started by RJhog (Admin)

7 Jan 8, 2011
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

VERSUS # 4

Here's a little modern melodic rock for you:   Track One: Caught Up In Your World by Harem Scarem   VS.   Track Two: Where Is Love When It'…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

3 Jan 8, 2011
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Pretentious? Moi? The 10 Greatest Concept Albums of All Time From Gibson.com

Russell Hall|12.30.2010 Concept albums rarely fare well with critics, with reviewers often lambasting such efforts as pretentious or rife…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

9 Jan 7, 2011
Reply by Jon

10 Favorite Guilty Pleasures (IMHO)

In the Hidden Treasure #27 post I let you all in on a Guilty Pleasure of mine and that's The Goo Goo Dolls.  I've stewed on this topic a co…

Started by Scott

20 Jan 7, 2011
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

BEST OF RANDOMNESS (IMHO)

Well, that's the best title I could think of.  I haven't posted anything here in a while so I thought I'd share some songs that received ma…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

4 Jan 7, 2011
Reply by Niels (Mod)

CLASSIC ROCK REFERENCE IN TV/MOVIES

Don't you just love it when you are watching a TV show or a movie and a classic rock reference comes out of nowhere?  Here's one of my favo…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

0 Jan 1, 2011

BLUE MURDER

Does anyone know anything about this band?  Or, does anyone have an samples?  I keep hearing an occasional song on the radio, and they all…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

10 Dec 30, 2010
Reply by Jon

VERSUS # 2

Classic Track - Fool For You Anyway by Foreigner (Foreigner 1977)   VS.   Current Track - Fool For You Anyway by Foreigner (Can't Slow Down…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

3 Dec 21, 2010
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

VERSUS # 1

This is the first of the "Versus" competitions in this forum.  Please vote for the song that you think is best.     Classic Track: Fracture…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

5 Dec 20, 2010
Reply by Jon

RANK AND DISCUSS THESE 4 CLASSIC ROCK RELEASES

Walmart...do you love 'em or hate 'em?  I'm on the fence, but I have bought at least 6 CD's that started out as Walmart exclusives over the…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

9 Dec 20, 2010
Reply by Jon

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)