Classic Rock Bottom

Lost/Forgotten Album Of The Week (441)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lost/Forgotten Album #308

For this week's selection, which is the thirty-seventh in the series I thought up all by myself, I have taken a slight liberty. I've taken…

Started by Jon

11 Jul 17, 2016
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Lost/Forgotten Album #307

This week it's the thirty-sixth album in the series I thought up all by myself. It might be a day late, but there's a really good reason w…

Started by Jon

4 Jul 10, 2016
Reply by Scott

Lost/Forgotten Album #306

For the thirty-fifth album in the series I thought up all by myself, I present an album that fits in perfectly, especially if you're from…

Started by Jon

5 Jul 5, 2016
Reply by Jon

Lost/Forgotten Album #305

This here is the thirty-fourth album in the series I thought up all by myself! What we have here is NOT a failure to communicate, but the…

Started by Jon

3 Jun 30, 2016
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Lost/Forgotten Album #304

WARNING: There might be objectionable language to those with tender ears. You would think that this would be ending soon since were up to…

Started by Jon

5 Jun 21, 2016
Reply by Jon

Lost/Forgotten Album #303

The thirty-second album in the series I thought up all by myself is the 1988 release from Night Ranger, Man In Motion. This is the followu…

Started by Jon

3 Jun 14, 2016
Reply by Niels (Mod)

Lost/Forgotten Album #302

It's the thirty-first album in the series I thought all by myself and I realized that this series might go on longer than I assumed. Or ex…

Started by Jon

1 Jun 5, 2016
Reply by Scott

Lost/Forgotten Album #301

For the thirtieth album in the series I thought up all by myself, let's take a look and listen to Blackfoot's Tomcattin'. A real QUICK loo…

Started by Jon

3 May 30, 2016
Reply by Scott

Lost/Forgotten Album #300

Not only is this the twenty-ninth album in the series I thought all by myself, it also happens to be the 300th album in the L/F series! It…

Started by Jon

7 May 22, 2016
Reply by Scott

Lost/Forgotten Album #46

This is not really a L/F Album post, but rather a "Hey, let me put something up…

Started by Jon

31 May 21, 2016
Reply by Scott

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)