Classic Rock Bottom

Pandora's Box (181)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Best Metal Mascot: Final Round

Best Metal Mascot: Final Round Eddie vs. Vic Rattlehead                                             Who Will Be Victorio…

Started by Mike Mills

5 Jul 27, 2012
Reply by TageRyche

CRB Support Needed For Drew Gaddy!

One of our CRB members, Drew Gaddy, was celebrating his anniversary with his wife in Savannah Ga. this past weekend, when he began to exper…

Started by Mike Mills

3 Jul 24, 2012
Reply by Scott

Best Metal Mascot: Round 2

Best Metal Mascot: Round 2 "Eddie" Iron Maiden vs. "Snaggletooth" Motorhead _____________________________________________________________…

Started by Mike Mills

5 Jul 20, 2012
Reply by Jon

Best Metal Mascot Tournament: Round 1

Who's  Got The Best Metal Mascot? Vote Now!!!                                                   "Eddie"                                   …

Started by Mike Mills

16 Jul 20, 2012
Reply by Mike Mills

Kiss Hello Kitty Product Line

What the......? How do you crossover one of America's most iconic rock bands with Hello Kitty? Who's responsible for this? Bad enough, the…

Started by Mike Mills

5 Jul 18, 2012
Reply by Jon

MEMORIAL DAY

from Wikipedia: Memorial Day is a federal holiday observed annually in the United States on the last Monday of May.[1] Memorial Day is a…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

2 May 28, 2012
Reply by Alan Christensen

Happy Free Comic Book Day 2012!

Yes indeedy! Today is Free Comic Book Day! You can learn more about this huge event at http://www.freecomicbookday.com   And yes, I'll be t…

Started by TageRyche

7 May 15, 2012
Reply by TageRyche

DID YOU DO ANYTHING INTERESTING THIS WEEKEND?

Just curious.  I'll tell you what I did.  Saturday morning we noticed some water on the floor of our half bathroom.  By Saturday evening th…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

6 May 9, 2012
Reply by Gordon Williams

Prom Themes?

For those who had proms in high school, what was the theme song for your prom? I only went to the junior prom and the song was Journey's "W…

Started by TageRyche

7 Apr 25, 2012
Reply by TageRyche

The Three Stooges Movie

I apologize because this isn't music related, but I know most of us on this board are old school. I went and saw The Three Stooges movie an…

Started by Scandal 2000

3 Apr 22, 2012
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)