Classic Rock Bottom

Pandora's Box (181)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Predictions for 2011

Just read an article with some pretty interesting ones... Heres a few that caught my eye...   Dave Mustaine, David Ellefson, Lars Ulrich a…

Started by Scott

10 Dec 8, 2011
Reply by Scott

THANKSGIVING 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!   Just wishing everybody at Classic Rock Bottom a Happy Thanksgiving.  I hope everybody has the opportunity to have a m…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

2 Nov 24, 2011
Reply by Jon

HAPPY VETERANS DAY 2011

Just wanted to say Happy Veterans Day to all of our country's Veterans.  We all appreciated your past and continued service and the se…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

3 Nov 11, 2011
Reply by Jon

FACEBOOK "LIKE" BUTTON AND GOOGLE +1

I would like to encourage everyone to start using the Facebook "Like" button and the Google +1 button.  Both of these things help bring att…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

0 Oct 30, 2011

HALLOWEEN 2011 THREAD

Let's post some Halloween crap here.  Anything.  And everything Halloween.  Don't just sit there, post something, a video, a joke, a pic…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

11 Oct 26, 2011
Reply by Jon

9/11

Just wanted to remind everybody (not that anybody here needs to be reminded) that today is the 10th Anniversary of the horrendous terrorist…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

3 Sep 12, 2011
Reply by Jon

Your other hobbies or passions

So I'm curious. We all obviously love and have a passion for music. But what else do you like to do? There's TV, movies, video games, comic…

Started by TageRyche

14 Aug 3, 2011
Reply by Scandal 2000

THE 80'S

Other than the music, what are your 80's memories?  Here are a few of mine:   Member's Only Jackets   Asahi Tennis Shoes   Half Shirts (…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

15 Jul 28, 2011
Reply by Jon

VERY SAD EVENT

If you've read the news or not, a baseball fan died at the Texas Ranger's ballpark last night.  This story is so sad to me that I can't eve…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

9 Jul 12, 2011
Reply by Gordon Williams

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY

Everybody have a great and safe time celebrating America's Independence!  Even you Niels.

Started by RJhog (Admin)

6 Jul 7, 2011
Reply by Niels (Mod)

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)