Classic Rock Bottom

Yngve J. Chapleen's Discussions (427)

Discussions Replied To (336) Replies Latest Activity

"AOR/HARD/HEAVY 121. Artch ‎– Another Return (2CD) 1988 ©2001 (16) 122. Artch ‎– For…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied on Saturday to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

1166 on Sunday
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

"No review? How about this... I have two copies of To The Power Of Ten. (I'm trying t…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied on Friday to Lost/Forgotten Album #432

2 yesterday
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

"I heard of this band and as i was reading your review I was certain I have it on CD.…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied on Friday to The Cassette Chronicles #80 - Julliet - S/T

2 on Friday
Reply by TageRyche

"And I'll answer your answers. It's the least I can do. 1. Yes. 2. Yep. 3. Guess Who.…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Feb 10 to 70 Halfnerds Late To The CANADA vs. USA Party

2 Feb 10
Reply by Yngve J. Chapleen

"No?That explains why it sounded a bit... Off. But more importantly, what good is a T…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Feb 9 to Lost/Forgotten Album #431

4 Feb 9
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

"AOR/HARD/HEAVY 91. Apocrypha ‎– The Forgotten Scroll 1987 ©2009 (16) 92. Apocrypha ‎…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Feb 8 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

1166 on Sunday
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

"I love Backstreet Symphony and Laughing On Judgement Day. They were both produced by…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Feb 8 to Lost/Forgotten Album #431

4 Feb 9
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

"I have this one and their second album on CDs.Don't Come Easy didn't exactly impress…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Feb 8 to The Cassette Chronicles #79 - Tyketto - Don't Come Easy

4 Feb 10
Reply by TageRyche

"It makes sense. I have that CD. I also put Borrowed Time on my wishlist. Always like…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Feb 3 to Lost/Forgotten Album #430

12 Feb 3
Reply by Yngve J. Chapleen

"AOR/HARD/HEAVY 61. Anderson, Angry ‎– Blood From Stone 1990 ©1991 (0)62. Anderson, N…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Feb 2 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

1166 on Sunday
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Birthdays Tomorrow

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)