Classic Rock Bottom

Yngve J. Chapleen's Discussions (665)

Discussions Replied To (563) Replies Latest Activity

"“ In POP music, you say, 'You can do what you want to me.' ROCK 'N' ROLL says, 'I'm…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied 2 hours ago to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

1779 2 hours ago
Reply by Yngve J. Chapleen

"Heard of the band but not their music, and it's funny how I got to know about them.…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied 22 hours ago to The Cassette Chronicles #158 - Banshee - Race Against Time

2 12 hours ago
Reply by TageRyche

"“The thing about HIP-HOP today is it's smart, it's insightful. The way they can comm…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Oct 23 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

1779 2 hours ago

"You could be very well right, but I can't recall anything else from him. If there wa…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Oct 23 to The Cassette Chronicles #157 - Corey Hart - First Offense

3 Oct 23

"Another One-Hit-Wonder. Of course, I have those sunglasses at night on an '80s compi…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Oct 23 to The Cassette Chronicles #157 - Corey Hart - First Offense

3 Oct 23

"“A wise man once said, never discuss philosophy or politics in a DISCO environment.”…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Oct 16 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

1779 2 hours ago

"I have no idea what possessed KISS to do a concept album? I mean, they were always c…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Oct 14 to Brief CD Review Thoughts

188 Oct 16
Reply by TageRyche

"New week, new pile but first let's set the mood with the quote of the week:“FOLK mus…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Oct 9 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

1779 2 hours ago

"I love their hits. It's the reason I just bought Slade – Cum On Feel The Hitz: The B…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Oct 8 to The Cassette Chronicles #155 - Slade - Keep Your Hands Off My Power Supply

2 Oct 9
Reply by TageRyche

"We lost lots of legends over the past few years, but none hit harder than this news.…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Oct 6 to RIP Eddie Van Halen

1 Oct 6

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)