Classic Rock Bottom

Yngve J. Chapleen's Discussions (623)

Discussions Replied To (521) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, that's him."

Yngve J. Chapleen replied on Friday to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

1661 on Sunday
Reply by TageRyche

"Birds of AOR/HARD&HEAVY feather flock together.1801. Valley's Eve ‎– The Atmosph…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied on Friday to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

1661 on Sunday
Reply by TageRyche

"Cool."

Yngve J. Chapleen replied on Thursday to The Cassette Chronicles #143 - Lionel Richie - Can't Slow Down

6 on Friday
Reply by TageRyche

"Is that Nicole Richie's dad?OK-OK, I know who he is. And yes, I suppose we, children…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied on Thursday to The Cassette Chronicles #143 - Lionel Richie - Can't Slow Down

6 on Friday
Reply by TageRyche

"How is my "late CDs" playlist? Call 1 800 AOR-HARD ext.HEAVY1781. UFO ‎– Obsession ℗…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Jul 3 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

1661 on Sunday
Reply by TageRyche

"I just noticed that item I listed is a Hong-Kong product.Don't think it is a bootleg…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Jul 2 to The Cassette Chronicles #142 - The Scorpions - Savage Amusement

3 Jul 2
Reply by TageRyche

"I lived in Europe at the time this album came out and I can't say it was received wi…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Jul 2 to The Cassette Chronicles #142 - The Scorpions - Savage Amusement

3 Jul 2
Reply by TageRyche

"I like it. It's a pretty good AOR album."

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Jun 30 to Brief CD Review Thoughts

182 Jun 30
Reply by Yngve J. Chapleen

"Life gives you lemons? Have an AOR/HARD/HEAVY CDs from the "Later" pile.1761. Twilig…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Jun 26 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

1661 on Sunday
Reply by TageRyche

"It was a Spencer Proffer production. What did you expect? :) I have this on CD and I…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Jun 25 to The Cassette Chronicles #141 - Quiet Riot - QR III

1 Jun 25
Reply by Yngve J. Chapleen

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)

Photos