Classic Rock Bottom

Yngve J. Chapleen's Discussions (74)

Discussions Replied To (57) Replies Latest Activity

"Is it wrong to wish this was about that later version of the band all music describe…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied 1 hour ago to Lost/Forgotten Album #351

1 1 hour ago
Reply by Yngve J. Chapleen

"I agree. Chicago's music doesn't give Imboden the space to show his skills to the fu…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied 23 hours ago to 12 Bricks Late To The Berlin Party

2 23 hours ago

"This is THE concept album to beat. As much as I like projects that tell a homogeneou…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied on Monday to ALBUM OF THE WEEK # 357 QUEENSRYCHE - OPERATION: MINDCRIME (1988)

6 2 hours ago
Reply by TageRyche

"Back when I was living across the pond, I had no idea this existed and I knew just a…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied May 20 to Lost/Forgotten Album #350

3 May 20
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

"I got Welcome 2 My Nightmare and I liked it. The last one before that was Hey Stoopi…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied May 17 to New Alice Cooper "Paranormal" Coming July 28th.

2 May 19
Reply by Scott

"This one sounded off to me from the beginning. I have the first album and I really l…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied May 15 to 2017 CD Review - Adrenaline Rush - Soul Survivor

4 May 15
Reply by TageRyche

"Thank You, Sir.  You flatter me, but don't sell yourself short. After all, me trying…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied May 14 to 2017 Recordings Review: STEVE HACKETT - The Night Siren

4 May 14

"Agreed. At this point I have more Hackett solo releases in my collection that Genesi…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied May 14 to 2017 Recordings Review: STEVE HACKETT - The Night Siren

4 May 14

"Arjen Anthony Lucassen is one of the cool dudes of Rock music. He's not too above hi…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied May 14 to NMC #289 (AYREON)

5 May 15
Reply by Scott

"I have both of their albums on vinyl. Little bit more partial to Untold Passion, tho…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied May 13 to Lost/Forgotten Album #349

5 May 20
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)