Classic Rock Bottom

Yngve J. Chapleen's Discussions (866)

Discussions Replied To (755) Replies Latest Activity

"With the end of listing my For Sale items, I thought I was done posting albums I lis…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Sep 16 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2409 15 hours ago
Reply by TageRyche

"Amazing talent.The first time I noticed her was actually her 3rd. album. I don't thi…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Sep 10 to The Cassette Chronicles #205 - Sass Jordan - Racine

2 Sep 10
Reply by TageRyche

"The list was updated to include the rest of the CDs, but because this post has a lim…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Sep 8 to Special CDs For SALE! (Regular)

7 Sep 8
Reply by Yngve J. Chapleen

"Last entry of my CDs looking for a new owner(s).Maybe even YOU. Like the candies on…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Sep 8 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2409 15 hours ago
Reply by TageRyche

"Agreed."

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Sep 5 to The Cassette Chronicles #204 - Billy Idol - Charmed Life

3 Sep 5

"This is one Billy Idol I don't own, but I too have The Adventures Of Ford Fairlane s…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Sep 5 to The Cassette Chronicles #204 - Billy Idol - Charmed Life

3 Sep 5

"Outstanding.I will put all these CDs on the side for you. I'll have the remaining CD…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Sep 3 to Premium CDs For SALE! & FREE

9 Sep 3
Reply by Jon

"It sure does. The aforementioned batch is = $58.88 Krokus = $2.86*This means you can…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Sep 3 to Premium CDs For SALE! & FREE

9 Sep 3
Reply by Jon

"Sounds good.Make sure you check out theSTANDARD CDs For Sale HEREand SPECIAL CDs For…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Sep 2 to Premium CDs For SALE! & FREE

9 Sep 3
Reply by Jon

"Great choice.That CD is $2.86* which meansall you got to do is buy at least $2.86 wo…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Sep 2 to Premium CDs For SALE! & FREE

9 Sep 3
Reply by Jon

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)