Classic Rock Bottom

Yngve J. Chapleen's Discussions (941)

Discussions Replied To (829) Replies Latest Activity

"Being a guitar music aficionado I had the CD since the early 90's.An absolute must-h…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied May 20, 2022 to The Cassette Chronicles #197 - Marchello - Destiny

2 May 20, 2022
Reply by TageRyche

"It's funny how we hear the same thing differently sometimes... To me it sounds exact…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied May 15, 2022 to 2022 CD Reviews - Scorpions - Rock Believer

4 May 17, 2022
Reply by TageRyche

"Awesome."

Yngve J. Chapleen replied May 14, 2022 to 2022 CD Reviews - Sabaton - The War To End All Wars

5 May 17, 2022
Reply by TageRyche

"I'm glad to see you came around for the previous album. I remember having it on my T…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied May 13, 2022 to 2022 CD Reviews - Sabaton - The War To End All Wars

5 May 17, 2022
Reply by TageRyche

"" The reason I make that distinction cassette before CD is you have to listen to it…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied May 13, 2022 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2899 on Sunday
Reply by TageRyche

"" You can't even imagine how it felt to have a cassette that you could take with you…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied May 6, 2022 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2899 on Sunday
Reply by TageRyche

"I had it on cassette when it came out. Left that behind and then bought the CD later…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied May 6, 2022 to The Cassette Chronicles #196 - Bruce Dickinson - Tattooed Millionaire

2 May 6, 2022
Reply by TageRyche

"“ Tonight, I feel like my whole body is made out of memories. I'm a mix-tape, a cass…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Apr 29, 2022 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2899 on Sunday
Reply by TageRyche

"“ We'll run a lot of multiple sets - pro set, twin set, the box-set, ... We'll run a…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Apr 22, 2022 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2899 on Sunday
Reply by TageRyche

"“ God, real people are so disappointing. I'm sure they would have done it better in…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Apr 15, 2022 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2899 on Sunday
Reply by TageRyche

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)

Photos