Classic Rock Bottom

Yngve J. Chapleen's Discussions (941)

Discussions Replied To (829) Replies Latest Activity

"“ After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Jun 18, 2021 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2908 on Saturday
Reply by TageRyche

"I have one Dirty Looks CD, but it ain't this one.However, I did listen to "Turn..."…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Jun 18, 2021 to The Cassette Chronicles #175 - Dirty Looks - Turn Of The Screw

3 Jun 18, 2021
Reply by Yngve J. Chapleen

"“ Life is like a beautiful melody, only the lyrics are messed up. ”“ Where words fai…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Jun 11, 2021 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2908 on Saturday
Reply by TageRyche

"I really wanted to like the album. He is an awesome vocalist, and still sings well,…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Jun 4, 2021 to In Search Of The PERFECT Album - 2021

19 Sep 5, 2021

"Are these the most CDs you had from my weekly lists?"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Jun 4, 2021 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2908 on Saturday
Reply by TageRyche

"“ I realized a long time ago that instrumental music speaks a lot more clearly than…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Jun 4, 2021 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2908 on Saturday
Reply by TageRyche

"3. ROBIN McAULEY – Standing On The EdgeThe first two tracks rushed back the memories…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Jun 4, 2021 to In Search Of The PERFECT Album - 2021

19 Sep 5, 2021

"“ Music is the wine that fills the cup of silence. ”                                …"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied May 28, 2021 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2908 on Saturday
Reply by TageRyche

"“ I really feel instrumental music can speak - can contain tremendous amounts of inf…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied May 21, 2021 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2908 on Saturday
Reply by TageRyche

"You haven't missed it.I didn't post my streaming experience for this Month yet.I'll…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied May 19, 2021 to 2021 CD Reviews - Robin McAuley - Standing On The Edge

3 May 19, 2021

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos