Classic Rock Bottom

All Discussions Tagged 'Styx' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

NMC #294 (STYX, CHEAP TRICK)

by "you knew I was Gowan to post one of these" Jon Gowan (featuring Styx)--The Mission (June 2017) 1. Trouble At The Big Show 2. Radio…

Started by Jon

26 Jun 28, 2017
Reply by Scott

Lost/Forgotten Album #161

When you think of the word "faith" what other word comes to mind? If you're like me, the first word that pops into your mind is "regenerat…

Started by Jon

11 Sep 4, 2013
Reply by Jon

SCOTTS HIDDEN TREASURES 2012 #2 - Put Me On and Play Me Loud

Im following up the REO showcase with an obvious pairing... Yup, Styx. Im looking at the A&M years because I've failed to procure the…

Started by Scott

8 Sep 1, 2013
Reply by Jon

Hidden Treasures - Rerecorded

With covers week behind us I thought a great segway would be to look at some Rerecorded tunes. Like cover albums, classic rocks artists s…

Started by Scott

36 May 18, 2013
Reply by Jon

Hidden Treasures - The Wooden Nickel Years

Think we milked the replacement singer topic one too many posts.  So lets switch gears...   Styx's Wooden Nickel years encompass 4 albums .…

Started by Scott

9 Jan 3, 2013
Reply by Jon

SCOTT HIDDEN TREASURE #58 - Suit and Tie Only

Seems like the site is on a bit of a Corporate Rock slant lately with all the Styx and Journey albums being showcased, so that’s where I’m…

Started by Scott

10 Sep 8, 2011
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Lost/Forgotten Album #59

Still back in the 70's this week!   With this week's pick and last week's pick, it's kinda like a "albums before they hit it big" type…

Started by Jon

14 Sep 7, 2011
Reply by Jon

SCOTTS HIDDEN TREASURES #54 - 80's Slow Songs Say So Much!

Slow 80's songs.  Not all ballads so I don’t want anyone to think this is another sappy playlist when the truth is ... well, ok, it’s anoth…

Started by Scott

5 Jul 21, 2011
Reply by Jon

SCOTZ HIDD'N TREZURZ #43 - Suckz Edishun

SUCKZ EDISHUN   The crack staff at Hidden Treasures enjoys a good challenge and last week we gave ourselves one unknowingly.  When the warn…

Started by Scott

12 Apr 27, 2011
Reply by Niels (Mod)

The Best SHT! 16 thru 30

I posted a BEST OF 1-15, so heres the natural follow up to that as well.  Better late than never!  Loads of fun to go back and pick through…

Started by Scott

6 Mar 15, 2011
Reply by Scott

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)

Photos