Classic Rock Bottom

A few months ago i tried to class up this joint by featuring an album by Sarah Brightman which failed to ignite any classiness whatsoever.

So if you fail, what do you do? You try, try again! Call this the second attempt to make CRB classy so we can get a bunch of pipe-smoking, cashmere sweater-wearing folks to join out esteemed  ranks.

This week is the 1976 release from Rex (or Rex Smith as the CD spine, incorrectly, states.) Who is this Rex Smith you ask? Well, he took over Solid Gold (remember those dancers?) from Andy Gibb in the early 80's, he was featured on the covers of the magazines "16" and "Teen Beat" (remember those?), was in the soap opera "As The World Turns" (remember that?) in the early 90's, starred in the mid-80's tv show "Street Hawk" (nope, i don't either), played Daredevil in an Incredible Hulk tv movie and has been in quite a few Broadway shows with two of those being "Grease and "The Pirates Of Penzance" as well as reprising his Broadway role in the "PoP" movie which also starred Kevin Kline and Linda Rondstadt. 

Plus..his brother is none other than Michael Lee Smith, the lead singer for Starz!

Rex

1. Trouble

2. Ten Seconds Of Love

3. Feeling Better

4. Stay With Me

5. Call Her "Easy"

6. Dead End Kids

7. I Can't Explain

8. Rock And Roll Dream

9. Violent Playground

Availability:Around $12.   

Views: 2013

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Both CD's are separate,both are in print and available.

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos