Classic Rock Bottom

You know, we had so much friggin' fun a couple years ago with this, we're gonna do it again!

Here's what we have:
1) An album
2) Different artists
3) Different songs (duh)

Your goal:
1) Tell me the artist
2) Tell me the song
3) Tell me the album

It's that easy!

Need hints? Just ask!

When the guesses are correct, I'll MAYBE fill in the empty track list below. MAYBE. This is EASY!

(WARNING: There is foul language, so listen at your own risk)

Album
1. Los Lobos--Cancion Del Mariachi (Morena De Mi Corazon) 
2. Dire Straits--Six Blade Knife
3. Jack The Ripper--Link Wray & His Ray Men
4. Latin Playboys--Manifold de Amour
5. Latin Playboys--Forever Night Shade Mary
6. Roger & The Gypsies--Pass The Hatchet
7. Bar Fight
8. Tito & Tarantula--Strange Face Of Love
9. Bucho's Gracias/Navajas Attacks
10. Bulletproof
11. Carlos Santana--Bella

12. Salma Hayek--Quedate Aqui
13. Rooftop Action
14. Phone Call
15. Tito & Tarantula--White Train (Showdown)
16. Back To The House
17. Los Lobos--Let Love Reign
18. Mariachi Suite

Availability: OOP but AVAILABLE.

And just for Scott, caused he asked.....

Views: 299

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just a little note from me: I love my IPod. I never thought, I would, because until last year, only CD's and albums counted. Like RJhog, I got most of my albums on my IPod. That means, that if I'm somewhere, thinking of an album, it only takes 10 sec., and then I've got that album in my ears. I also found out, that since the CD's are not so populare anymore, some of them are hard to get, especially new Hard Rock-bands and such, and all the good record-stores are closing down around me, and then it's GREAT, to download a brand new album on ITunes, without leaving home, and I have found many albums on ITunes, that I NEVER would be able to get in the stores here in Denmark. I know, there's no physical cd and booklet, but it's more important to me, that I get the new stuff ASAP. If I order a CD on the net, it takes probably 3-4 days before I get it, and it will be at least twice as expensive. 

Yes, I can understand how great it is to have your Ipod with you virtually anywhere. And I imagine you can just put in an artist's name, or album name, or even song name, and the Ipod will play it within seconds.

But, dont you have to load Ipods through a computer with the music you want? And that's where it gets problematic for me. I dont have a home computer, and dont want one. I have time here at work to search the web, listen to music, etc. whenever not really busy...but just don't want to spend my time at home in front of a computer.

But who knows, maybe one day I'll join the modern world!

I'm thinking he wants donations for a home computer!

Well, this was pretty sad. 

Here's the winners (that win nada)

Scott for correctly identifying 1 song

Niels for correctly identifying the album title

The loser is Rjhog for incorrectly guessing the album title even though he was oh so sure.

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Birthdays Tomorrow

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)

Photos

• Add Photos