Classic Rock Bottom

New Music Corner #200 - Farmikos, The Neal Morse Band

by "bicentennial" Scott

Well, here we are at 200 NMC's.  We should celebrate.  This means that you have been gifted with approximately 400 new albums since CRB opened, full song samplers even! None of this 30 second poor quality sound bite crap from the Amazon preview screen, or a 90 second abruptly interrupted sample from iTunes.  Nope, 100% full length songs randomly picked for your musical addiction, I mean entertainment, and ours...  Now where else would you get such a critical preview that impacts your important purchase dollars? 

But 200 NMC's is also a celebration of longevity or a continued indulgence of those of us who require music to survive.  Which ever it is.. well, it doesn't matter, it's still important...  But most importantly it means that I'm the one that has passed Go!!  Now wheres my 200 dollars? 

Two new ones this week...  First up (Click any album cover to listen)...

Farmikos
Farmikos
Jan 2015

1. I Am One
  2. Spoon and Sun
  3. The Sound of My Gun
  4. I Was Them

The Neal Morse Band
The Grand Experiment
Feb 2015

1. The Call
  2. The Grand Experiment
  3. Waterfall
  4. Doomsday Destiny

Views: 139

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, included 1track from the bonus disc

I got the cheap, one disc version.

There's only 2 good new tracks on the bonus-cd. The 3 others are a cover ( I don't Care that much for cover-tracks ) and two live tracks from a former Neal Morse-album.
Very impressed with this Neal Morse album.

Agree...  been in rotation since I got it

The first three songs are amazing.

Agree on the first 3 songs being amazing. The 24+ min. track has grown on me, and is definitely among the very best "long" Morse-tracks at all (or those, I've heard).

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos