Classic Rock Bottom

Lost/Forgotten Album Of The Week (441)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lost/Forgotten Album #338

Our second album in the current series of albums released by artists before they hit it "big" comes from The Motels and their 1980 release,…

Started by Jon

4 Mar 1, 2017
Reply by Scott

Lost/Forgotten Album #337

Everyone likes a good series so this week we're starting a new series featuring albums that have nothing to do with the other series! We'l…

Started by Jon

5 Feb 20, 2017
Reply by Scott

Lost/Forgotten Album #335

For the second in a series of artists that only released one album, this week's pick is the 1982 release from The Nitecaps, Go To The Line…

Started by Jon

2 Feb 11, 2017
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Lost/Forgotten Album #216

As I prepared this anniversary edition of your L/F album o' the week, I came to a few realizations. 1) I never knew anyone that owned a Ne…

Started by Jon

9 Feb 10, 2017
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Lost/Forgotten Album #334

As my crack staff and I sat in our expensively furnished office drinking expensive beers all while dressed in expensive clothing, we debat…

Started by Jon

7 Jan 29, 2017
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Lost/Forgotten Album #333

Series are fun to do, especially since my millions and millions of fans seem to adore 'em when I decide to do 'em. So, I've finally come u…

Started by Jon

7 Jan 29, 2017
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Lost/Forgotten Album #332

While taking a break for the last two weeks of 2016, I briefly thought about that series that ran thru most of the year and, again briefly…

Started by Jon

8 Jan 21, 2017
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Lost/Forgotten Album #331

While taking a break the last couple of weeks, I thought about what glorious series I could bring to my zillions and zillions of fans, som…

Started by Jon

7 Jan 13, 2017
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Lost/Forgotten Album #330

For the last L/F album of 2016 I'm bringing you the 2012 release from Escape Club, Celebrity. I'm only doing it for my twenties and twenti…

Started by Jon

2 Dec 29, 2016
Reply by Scott

Lost/Forgotten Album #329

This latest L/F album is from 1977 and is the one and only album released from Treasure. Fronted by Felix Cavaliere (ex-Young Rascals/Rasc…

Started by Jon

2 Dec 17, 2016
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Birthdays Tomorrow

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox