Classic Rock Bottom

Lost/Forgotten Album Of The Week (441)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lost/Forgotten Album #318

As I was checking on the start date and other important regarding this current series, I noticed that only one person has listened to the…

Started by Jon

3 Sep 25, 2016
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Lost/Forgotten Album #317

Time might be winding for this series which I thought up all by myself. It was supposed to be never ending, kind of like The Neverending S…

Started by Jon

3 Sep 23, 2016
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Lost/Forgotten Album #316

I'm giggling as I post this, the 45th album in the series I thought up all by myself. You see, many moon ago Scott Gabbert sent in a reque…

Started by Jon

7 Sep 12, 2016
Reply by Scott

Lost/Forgotten Album #315

For this, the 44th album in the series I thought up all by myself, I thought it would be fun if I stuck with the letter "E". Last week's p…

Started by Jon

3 Sep 9, 2016
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Lost/Forgotten Album #314

For the 43rd album in the series I thought up all by myself, it's NOW time for Extreme's 1995 release, Waiting For The Punchline. This com…

Started by Jon

5 Aug 31, 2016
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Lost/Forgotten Album #313

The 42nd album in the series I thought up all by myself was something I wasn't going to post this week, but due to unwanted outside influe…

Started by Jon

4 Aug 22, 2016
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Lost/Forgotten Album #312

For the 41st album in the series I thought up all by myself, we're going to go way back to 1988. That's almost 30 years ago. Think about t…

Started by Jon

5 Aug 12, 2016
Reply by Scott

Lost/Forgotten Album #311

This week marks the 40th album in the series I thought up all by myself and featured an album with a really, really short title. That suit…

Started by Jon

6 Aug 8, 2016
Reply by Scott

Lost/Forgotten Album #310

This is the thirty-ninth album in the series I thought up all by myself and there will probably be a certain someone who's going to think…

Started by Jon

2 Aug 3, 2016
Reply by Scott

Lost/Forgotten Album #309

This week's selection is the thirty-eighth in the series I thought up all by myself and there are those that will make fun of this week's…

Started by Jon

5 Jul 26, 2016
Reply by Scott

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

Birthdays Tomorrow

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)