Classic Rock Bottom

Lost/Forgotten Album Of The Week (409)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lost/Forgotten Album #384

Who? Wireless When? 1980 Album Title? No Static Allmusic.com Review? No Who produced it? Leddy Gee, or something like that. Some unknown.…

Started by Jon

5 Jan 28
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Lost/Forgotten Album #383

Who? Dakota When? 1980 Album Title? Dakota Allmusic.com Review? No Ok.......how about an allmusic.com bio? Sure This US melodic rock outfi…

Started by Jon

4 Jan 21
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Lost/Forgotten Album #382

I know. But don't worry, it will happen. I just thought that since the beginning of the year is pretty weak on new releases, I'll just go…

Started by Jon

6 Jan 16
Reply by Scott

Lost/Forgotten Album #381

Someone requested this album a long, long time ago. Don't remember who it was, maybe they're still around, maybe they're not but here it i…

Started by Jon

11 Jan 14
Reply by TageRyche

Lost/Forgotten Album #380

Recently I talked to the suits in corporate and asked if we could take a couple weeks off at the end of December and they laughed. One wee…

Started by Jon

2 Dec 15, 2017
Reply by Yngve J. Chapleen

Lost/Forgotten Album #379

It's the 20th and second album in the series. Moore ooey-gooey AOR goodness from Strangeways! This is their second album which was releas…

Started by Jon

6 Dec 7, 2017
Reply by Yngve J. Chapleen

Lost/Forgotten Album #378

Time for the 19th album in the series that has nothing to do with last week's selection but actually could. It's called "liberties", folks…

Started by Jon

3 Dec 3, 2017
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Lost/Forgotten Album #374

Before we get to the 16th album in the series, let's discuss trains. I no longer like 'em. They hassled me on the way to work and on the w…

Started by Jon

2 Nov 26, 2017
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Lost/Forgotten Album #377

Just in time for Thanksgiving, it's the third album in that series. It's probably that series you've forgotten about, but this fits in qui…

Started by Jon

2 Nov 26, 2017
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Lost/Forgotten Album #376

Album #18 in the series is the debut from Face Dancer, "This World". Released in 1979 it did reach #35 on the Billboard chart, but there's…

Started by Jon

2 Nov 19, 2017
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

Birthdays Tomorrow

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)