Classic Rock Bottom

Pandora's Box (181)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bad Teacher Movie Review

Cameron Diaz stars as Elizabeth Halsey, a teacher who's style is, shall we say, less then professional. The movie starts at the end of the…

Started by Dave M

1 Jul 5, 2011
Reply by Scott

Transformers 3: Dark Of The Moon Review

Transformers 3: Dark Of The Moon brings back most of the characters from the previous 2 films minus Megan Fox along with a few new faces li…

Started by Dave M

3 Jul 4, 2011
Reply by TageRyche

happy birthday scott

Shows that I care the mostest because I am doing this a day ahead of time. Think I did this before for someone else, but don't respect them…

Started by Jon

8 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by Jon

The Fighter Movie Review

The Fighter is based on the life of "Irish" Mickey Ward and his trainer/step brother Dick Eklund with Mark Wahlberg and Christian Bale in t…

Started by Dave M

2 Jun 21, 2011
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Hall Pass Movie Review

Jason Sudeikis and Owen Wilson star as 2 married guys that have gotten to the point in their marriages where they are just kind of going th…

Started by Dave M

1 Jun 21, 2011
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

The Movie Reviews

It was suggested that I give the reviews their own threads which probably will make it a bit easier to see each review instead of having to…

Started by Dave M

0 Jun 21, 2011

The Adjustment Bureau Movie Review

Matt Damon stars in this romantic thriller (with a little bit of a sci-fi aspect) as a politician seemingly on his way to bigger and better…

Started by Dave M

0 Jun 21, 2011

Battle: Los Angeles Movie Review

Battle: Los Angeles takes place on earth in present day and stars Aaron Eckhart as a Marine who is just about to retire. He also has a bad…

Started by Dave M

0 Jun 21, 2011

Cedar Rapids Movie Review

Cedar Rapids stars Ed Helms (of The Hangover) and John C Reilly as insurance agents attending a convention in Cedar Rapids (actually most o…

Started by Dave M

0 Jun 21, 2011

Source Code Movie Review

Jake Gyllenhaal stars as Captain Colter Stevens, a helicopter pilot that the last he knew was flying a mission in Iraq. He wakes to find hi…

Started by Dave M

0 Jun 21, 2011

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)

Photos