Classic Rock Bottom

All Discussions Tagged 'Axe' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lost/Forgotten Album #435

Who? Axe When? 2000 Album title? V Allmusic.com review? No. V 1. Intro 2. Magic (In Our Eyes) 3. Heroes And Legends 4. Sting Of The Rain…

Started by Jon

3 Mar 17
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Hidden Treasures - reCOVERy

Since the Copyright Act of 1909, United States musicians have had the right to record a version of someone else's previously recorded and r…

Started by Scott

19 May 13, 2013
Reply by Scott

Help AXE Out!!

For those interested, click to picture to make a donation to help Bobbie Barth/Axe out. I think by doing this (every little bit will help)…

Started by Jon

0 Jun 22, 2012

SCOTTS HIDDEN TREASURES #54 - 80's Slow Songs Say So Much!

Slow 80's songs.  Not all ballads so I don’t want anyone to think this is another sappy playlist when the truth is ... well, ok, it’s anoth…

Started by Scott

5 Jul 21, 2011
Reply by Jon

HIDDEN TREASURES #38 - Death to all Butt Metal

DEATH TO ALL BUTT METAL I have a confession.  I don't own lots of "Heavy Metal". There I said it!  Don't get me wrong, I enjoy a good disto…

Started by Scott

26 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by Jon

SCOTT'S HIDDEN TREASURES - #14

Ever just sat in front of your collection and pored over each album looking for something you might have missed earlier?  At one time I ha…

Started by Scott

18 Mar 15, 2011
Reply by Jon

Lost/Forgotten Album #26 (Guest Hosted by Scott)

Lost Album of the Weekby ScottDecember 28th 2010Jon is on a well deserved sabbatical this week, so I thought I would do something I've been…

Started by Scott

36 Jan 1, 2011
Reply by Jon

SCOTTS HIDDEN TREASURES #19

Ever had this conversation...Friend:  Hey, remember that one song that goes, da da dadadada dada da?You:  Uh no, do you know who did it?Fr…

Started by Scott

7 Nov 3, 2010
Reply by Jon

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)

Photos