Classic Rock Bottom

All Discussions Tagged 'Kansas' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lost/Forgotten Album #318

As I was checking on the start date and other important regarding this current series, I noticed that only one person has listened to the…

Started by Jon

3 Sep 25, 2016
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Hidden Treasures (Newly discovered Old Music)

Ever wondered what you've been missing?  Ever picked up an album, walk around the store with it and then put it back at the last minute?  E…

Started by Scott

10 Jan 23, 2013
Reply by Gordon Williams

SCOTTS HIDDEN TREASURES 2012 #10 - In Like a Lion

New Month, New Theme!  But what is it about March that makes a great theme?  Let’s see what we have to work with...   March is... Colorec…

Started by Scott

14 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

SCOTTS HIDDEN TREASURES #67 - Sophomore Slumps?

It’s time to get back to some great music!  This week I purchased some really cool 70's remasters and I started to take a trip back in time…

Started by Scott

4 Nov 28, 2011
Reply by Jon

SCOTTS HIDDEN TREASURES #46 - All Keyboardy

The next few SHT lists will be focusing in on specific instruments.  You know, songs that showcase cool guitars, driving bass lines and thu…

Started by Scott

16 May 27, 2011
Reply by Niels (Mod)

SCOTT'S HIDDEN TREASURES - #14

Ever just sat in front of your collection and pored over each album looking for something you might have missed earlier?  At one time I ha…

Started by Scott

18 Mar 15, 2011
Reply by Jon

SCOTTS HIDDEN TREASURES #34

#34 is for the purists in the audience.  Not anything related to artists, types of songs, or any other theme..  Just a true representation…

Started by Scott

10 Mar 1, 2011
Reply by Scott

FLASHBACK - 1976 (Chicago, Thin Lizzy, Kansas)

The cool thing about digitizing my collection is the fact that I can look through it in ways that used to take hours or days before.  For e…

Started by Scott

10 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by Scott

SCOTTS HIDDEN TREASURES #30

Hidden Treasures turns 30 this week.  Does this mean the list has finally reached a mature state?  In 'The Myth of Sisyphus' the French exi…

Started by Scott

14 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by Scott

SCOTTS HIDDEN TREASURES #21

Sentimental–adjective1. expressive of or appealing to sentiment, esp. the tender emotions and feelings, as love, pity, or nostalgia: a sen…

Started by Scott

8 Nov 15, 2010
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)

Photos