Classic Rock Bottom

All Discussions Tagged 'bottom' (915)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

SMASH OR TRASH - I'M NOT THE SAME WITHOUT YOU (DONALD FAGEN)

Here's the newest single from the Steely Dan front man.  The new album (Sunken Condos) is due out Tuesday. I'm Not The Same Without You

Started by RJhog (Admin)

5 Oct 17, 2012
Reply by Bren Jones

ALBUM OF THE WEEK #124 TOM PETTY AND THE HEARTBREAKERS - SONGS AND MUSIC FROM SHE'S THE ONE (DISCOVERING TOM PETTY - PART 14)

Artist: Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers Genre: Rock Country Of Origin: United States Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame Member: Yes Album: Songs…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

5 Oct 16, 2012
Reply by Jon

THE SHAPE OF THINGS TO COME

I was just wondering if everybody was formulating and working on their Top 10 albums of 2012 list?  I'm not asking for specifics, but gener…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

12 Oct 10, 2012
Reply by TageRyche

ALBUM OF THE WEEK #123 TOM PETTY AND THE HEARTBREAKERS - DAMN THE HARD PROMISES (FROM THE ELDER) (DISCOVERING TOM PETTY - PART 13)

Artist: Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers Genre: Rock Country Of Origin: United States Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame Member: Yes Album: Damn T…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

4 Oct 8, 2012
Reply by Jon

ALBUM OF THE WEEK # 122 KISS - DESTROYER RESURRECTED (2012)

Artist: Kiss Genre: Rock Country Of Origin: United States Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame Member: No Album: Destroyer Resurrected Released: Au…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

5 Oct 3, 2012
Reply by Jon

CLASSIC ROCK BOTTOM FALL TOURNAMENT 2012 WINNER

...and we have a winner: We have crowned a winner for the CRB Fall Tournament 2012.  It's Abbey Road by the Beatles.  Abbey Road won the…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

3 Oct 2, 2012
Reply by Jon

‘Re-Machined,’ Deep Purple Tribute Album, Coming September 25

Metallica, Iron Maiden, Chickenfoot, Steve Vai and other artists will appear on Re-Machined: A Tribute to Machine Head, a Deep Purple tri…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

6 Sep 30, 2012
Reply by Jon

CRB FALL TOURNAMENT (2012) - FINAL FOUR

Abbey Road (Beatles) - Alan Freed Bracket Winner vs. Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band (Beatles) - Tony Blackburn Bracket Winner ___…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

14 Sep 26, 2012
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

CRB FALL TOURNAMENT - ELITE 8 (ALAN FREED AND WOLFMAN JACK BRACKETS)

Alan Freed Bracket Final (Winner Advances To Final Four) Highway To Hell (AC/DC) vs. Abbey Road (Beatles) ____________________________…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

14 Sep 26, 2012
Reply by Thomas Murphy

BAND OF THE DAY (A FUN LITTLE EXERCISE) - DAY 33

vs.

Started by RJhog (Admin)

7 Sep 24, 2012
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays