Classic Rock Bottom

All Discussions Tagged 'hidden treasures' (126)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hidden Treasures - 1976

And now for something completely different... Admittedly the tunes thuis week are a little different than what you may have expected, not…

Started by Scott

17 Sep 2, 2014
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Hidden Treasures - 1975

Each year, so far, the music has become more and more familiar.  The more I hear, the clearer the roots of my musical life come to life. …

Started by Scott

27 Aug 26, 2014
Reply by Scott

Hidden Treasures - Obscure Debuts

A few weeks back we were discussing some great debut albums. I'm sure every band hopes to hit it big with their first try but some don't ev…

Started by Scott

5 Aug 9, 2014
Reply by Jon

Hidden Treasures - 1974

73 and 74 are very diverse years. I read somewhere recently that 1974, specifically, seemed to be a very confusing mix in the music world.…

Started by Scott

18 Aug 7, 2014
Reply by Niels (Mod)

Hidden Treasures - 1973

Still early in the series, but the musical evolution is amazing! The difference from 70-73? Incredible! The styles are really all over the…

Started by Scott

17 Aug 5, 2014
Reply by Scott

Hidden Treasures - 1972

1972  In putting this playlist together I came to experience a weird Deja-Vu in alot of what I was reviewing. '72 seems like a pivotal yea…

Started by Scott

10 Jul 24, 2014
Reply by Scott

Hidden Treasures - 1971

1971 1971, I remember it well... OK maybe not well, I was very young afterall. These early years are way cool to pick through, loads of co…

Started by Scott

11 Jul 19, 2014
Reply by Jon

Hidden Treasures - 1970

1970 Anyone remember the 80's series we did a few months back? Thought it was cool, but for me, I've always had a sneaking suspicion about…

Started by Scott

34 Jul 11, 2014
Reply by Jon

Hidden Treasures - 'Merica!!

It's time to celebrate 'Merica!! So were exploring the depths of my private collection looking for those perfect American tunes that can on…

Started by Scott

11 Jul 3, 2014
Reply by Jon

Hidden Treasures - Artist Showcase ... Y&T

Time for a showcase! This week were looking at a band that has gotten a small bit of airplay on here, not much, but some. I think we've mo…

Started by Scott

3 Jun 17, 2014
Reply by Gordon Williams

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)