Classic Rock Bottom

With the ho-hum attitude about last week's L/F album it's obvious to me folks here aren't as old as I thought since they want METAL, as long (for some) it doesn't have a nekkid guy on the album cover.

This is why I'm here. To give the people what they want! And they want geetar! Lots of geetar!

Just don't get high off of my supply. I don't want to hear how this ruined your life or whatever. It doesn't matter to me. THIS is what you want and THIS is what you're going to get!

"THIS" is the debut album from Racer X released in 1986 and featuring a youngster named Paul Gilbert on geetar. Now, I'm not a geetar aficionado but something in me thinks this guy can play! I could be wrong, but it's just a sneaky suspicion that I have. 

Rounding out the group are Jeff Martin (vocals), John Alderete (bass) and Harry Gschoesser (drums, who was replaced by Scott Travis for the followup and who eventually found himself pounding the skins in Judas Priest.

The vocals might not appeal to some, but that's ok. Listen to the geetar. It's heaven! 

Listen to song # 8, "Y.R.O" and guess what the title means. Should be easy if you know a little something about geetarists.

Oh, and yes. The first song might give folks a flashback to a certain iconic geetarist.....

Street Lethal

1. Frenzy

2. Street Lethal

3. Into The Night

4. Blowin' Up The Radio

5. Hotter Than Fire

6. On The Loose

7. Loud And Clear

8. Y.R.O.

9. Dangerous Love

10. Getaway

11. Rock It