Classic Rock Bottom

You know, we had so much friggin' fun a couple years ago with this, we're gonna do it again!

Here's what we have:
1) An album
2) Different artists
3) Different songs (duh)

Your goal:
1) Tell me the artist
2) Tell me the song
3) Tell me the album

It's that easy!

Need hints? Just ask!

When the guesses are correct, I'll MAYBE fill in the empty track list below. MAYBE. This is EASY!

(WARNING: There is foul language, so listen at your own risk)

Album
1. Los Lobos--Cancion Del Mariachi (Morena De Mi Corazon) 
2. Dire Straits--Six Blade Knife
3. Jack The Ripper--Link Wray & His Ray Men
4. Latin Playboys--Manifold de Amour
5. Latin Playboys--Forever Night Shade Mary
6. Roger & The Gypsies--Pass The Hatchet
7. Bar Fight
8. Tito & Tarantula--Strange Face Of Love
9. Bucho's Gracias/Navajas Attacks
10. Bulletproof
11. Carlos Santana--Bella

12. Salma Hayek--Quedate Aqui
13. Rooftop Action
14. Phone Call
15. Tito & Tarantula--White Train (Showdown)
16. Back To The House
17. Los Lobos--Let Love Reign
18. Mariachi Suite

Availability: OOP but AVAILABLE.

And just for Scott, caused he asked.....

Views: 299

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

http://www.spotify.com

This is a new way to listen to music on the interent. And the artists and record labels we're and are paid.

I don't have a fancy cell phone, so I am just using this for free. Otherwise, with a fancy cell phone and for $10 a month, you can use the program anywhere. This is cheaper than buying every CD (like I used to).

I found the app on facebook. The music world has changed LOTS, even in the past few months. I just started using this program THIS month and I like it! :)

I've never heard of Poundhound or Supershine. I had the Electric Boys CD with Lips and Hips (hated that there were no lyrics in it) and I still have Groovus).

Yeah, I've had Groovus for a long time now, but just got their 2011 release. Jon had posted some songs from the new one, and I liked it enough to order it. And I really like the two King's X side projects I ordered as well.

But I'm "old school" with the music buying and listening. I like having a physical CD, and I never have bought an Ipod or whatever. Dont have a computer at home, and dont want one, because I've been sitting in front of a computer for my job for 26 years now.

But I am glad to have this site to check out while I'm at work. Have bought a lot of good music, just by hearing it here first.

Gordon, you don't know what your missing in the iPod.  I have close to 20,000 songs on my computer and a 160 gig iPod.  So all of my music is constantly at my fingertips.  I have an aux. jack on the front of my vehicle stereo, so I can plug the iPod in at any time. It's also great for making an easy listening playlist full of songs both me and my wife like for road trips.

I don't use it as much in the truck now because I've gotten back into listening to my cd's.   I still buy cd's and prefer that medium, but it's nice to be able to take my entire library anywhere I go on my iPod.  It's also easy to listen to anything I want at work. 

Yeah, Gordon, I know what you mean. But if you REALLY want to post music, I can tell you, that RJhog is a good teacher!!

I have an Ipod. Have had it for a couple years and it's still sitting in the box. 

I'm not surprised at all.

Why's that?

So no one got the movie...  Its the soundtrack to Desperado starring Antonio Banderas.  Besides the Dire Straits track the music is performed by Los Lobos with some additional vocal support from Banderas himself...

Am I invisible on this site?????? Look at page one!!!!!!!

oops... 

Yeah, give Niels credit on this one!

Guess I'll have to post the songs/artists eventually.

Ok, sorry to change the subject, but back to the Ipod thing. Don't you have to download music from whatever format to a computer, and then download the music from the computer to the Ipod?

And then you need an Ipod player-thingy, unless you just use earphones with the Ipod? I'm sure music from an Ipod, listened to through earphones/headphones sounds great, but I only like using earphones if I'm in bed listening a little before falling to sleep, or on an airplane.

My car is a 2004 model, so it may or may not have a "jack" for plugging in an Ipod.

Last but not least...I'll say this. Even though sound quality of music keeps improving through the newer, high tech mediums, I get frustrated having to upgrade/change equipment, mediums, etc. every new decade.

Albums...8 tracks....cassettes...CD's....SIGH...I don't see myself changing from "old school" this late in my life. As a side note...I have 5 different "effect" pedals for my guitar, but I still just prefer a good sounding guitar, plugged straight into a Marshall amp. Old school indeed! The less buttons to push, turn, pull...the better!

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos