Classic Rock Bottom

Let's go back around 25 years ago......

There's two high school kids that want to form a band. Their thinking is that metal is going to be huge one day and want to get a jump-start on everyone else so they drop out of school (much to their teachers, parents and guidance counselors dismay) and start writing songs.

Colleges are really mad they decoded to go this route because these kids were geniuses. Straight A students, debate team award winners, editors of the school paper, captains of the swim team and cheer leading squad...why, the list goes on and on.

But these kids didn't care about that. They just wanted to write and perform music and make lots and lots of money so they could buy lots and lots of houses and lots and lots of really cool cars.

After a couple years of writing, they finally decided they were done. They put an ad in the local paper seeking others to join the band. After many, many auditions, they finally had what they thought was the perfect core and started recording. 

A year later they were done. They submitted the tapes to every record label known to man and waited for the good news. 

Sadly, the never got that news because they never heard back from any of those record labels.

So, instead of forging ahead, the two kids broke up the band and one got a job at a convenience store while the other went to work at a car wash. They still work there to this day, wondering what could have happened. 

A very sad story indeed.

Luckily for you, I have this album that you can listen to.

1. We Rocked

2. Ready To Roar

3. Love Will Make you Bleed

4. Hold On The Night

5. Burying Heather

6. Hell Hounds On My Trail

7. Aurelia's Night

8. Alone, Unknown & On My Own

9. Zenith

10. Ready To Roar (instrumental)

MSoTW: This picture says it all:

Availability: With a lot of searching, can be found for around $12.

Views: 93

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well then, if they were that smart, maybe they stole from Whitesnake by knowing what they would sound like in 1987...
I think not!

Is'nt the picture from Monty Python's "Meaning of life", and not "A fish called Wanda"?! Just sayin'.

They might have made it in 1978, but they released it in 2005!!!

Your probably right, I knew it had something to do with them though....

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos