1. Rhythm In The Spirit
  2. Refugee
  3. The Voyage of Eight Eighteen
  4. Camouflage

Views: 119

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Kansas--Thumbs Up

I was quite amazed that I was able to get this for so cheap from Amazon and that it's as good as it is. I was thoroughly underwhelmed by their last album that came out 40 years ago or so and was a bit leery about this but the price was right and the music is a-ok. I also like the title of the album since it sounds so proggy. The album cover looks proggy as well. Might as mention that the price was proggy too.

Its not as proggy as I hoped for though it has moments.  But I like it as well.  And Somewhere to Elsewhere is a very good album full of prog! I still listen to that one quite a bit

Well, I don't. I don't care that you like it. You're just wrong.

That's been used before.........

its a classic, and just like the music we post, it never gets old

Opeth--Thumbs down

Still completely mellow, now they've turned into a yacht-rock band. All the songs are about having a good time, hoisting a cocktail and toasting each other on how grand life is. All the song titles are from other songs from other bands and they're not good covers at all. Such a lovely cover as well with that glorious peacock, makes it look like a kiddie album. Wouldn't be surprised if this was sold at the local Starbucks.

Is the Opeth album a "thumbs down" like a Bruce Springsteen "thumbs down" or is it like an Iron Maiden "thumbs down"?  Because there is a difference.

BS....or Kiss. Either one.

thats a serious thumbs down...

Image result for thumbs down gif

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)