Classic Rock Bottom

What CD's or DVD's have you recently purchased?  And it doesn't have to be classic rock.  Let us know about any purchases that you think are worth sharing.

Views: 6308

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Lacuna Coil--Dark Adrenaline

Lillian Axe--The Days Before Tomorrow

Rush - Permanent Waves

Rush - Caress Of Steel

Rush - A Farewell To Kings

Rush - Rush

Rush - Hemispheres

Rush - Fly By Night

Rainbow - Long Live Rock 'n' Roll

Rainbow - Rising

Scorpions - Animal Magnetism

Rossington Collins Band - Anytime, Anyplace, Anywhere

Rossington Collins Band - This Is The Way

Planet P Project - Planet P Project

Rod Stewart - Smiler

I picked up the last two out of a reduced bin at FYE in the Mall today.  They were marked 2 for 5 dollars, but they were only $1.50 each.  I would have known nothing of Planet P Project if not for Jon and an earlier L/FAOTW.  I also picked up two other classic discs that will soon be featured in AOTW.

All the FYE's closed here. I downloaded Full Blown Cherry - Rockabilly Tribute To AC/DC - I used to have the real CD, only kept a few songs. Well, I ended up downloading the rest of the songs and now have a CDR (lol).

That sucks but I see why....  Our FYE is ridiculously high priced, but because their inventory is so large and they are in the #1 shopping desitnation in NC/SC they do extremely well here.  I like them because its fun to "hunt" for the deals...

Yep.  Can't buy reg. priced merch. from them.  Way too high!  I only pop in there when I go to the Mall with the wife.

Would love to see those Rossington Collins featured sometime!

Stay tuned!

Is Rossington Collins two separate CD's or in one case? I have both in one case....

Same here.

So I watched "American Psycho" this past Monday and got myself an urge to buy...

Huey Lewis & The News--Fore!...

not because I'm gonna beat up hookers and kill yuppies, I just never bothered to replace my cassette with a CD. 

And then I got....

Scorpion--Love At First Sting....

because Amazon had it for cheap (less than $5) and I don't really like the album but decided what the hey...

And now you know!

UFO--Making Contact

UFO--The Monkey Puzzle (thought I had this, but can't find it)

Rod Stewart--Blondes Have More Fun

Pink Floyd--The Wall (both Experience & Immersion sets)

Wow...you must be rich!

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)

Photos

• Add Photos