7. Rise And Fall

8. Flip Side!

9. Burnout To Fade

10. Time Bomb

Views: 156

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Tesla--Thumbs Up

This album smokes. Funny, even though Jeff's voice is getting worse, it's sounding better. I was very hesitant to get this album (never picked up their last studio album even though I liked the previous album), but glad that I did. Any track off this album works. Worthy purchase. If you don't have it, get it now. 

All right!! I knew Tesla would have a new one out soon, but did not know when. Going to check this out, right about....NOW!!

Note to Jon....to me, the last Tesla, "Forever More" was the weakest release of new studio material in their entire career. I still like it, though, better than a lot of stuff out there. Medium rotation, I'd say. But glad you approve of this one, I'm sure I'll dig it.

Yeah, I heard bad stuff about "Forever More" so never bothered to give it a chance. That's the only Tesla studio album I don't have (minus the cover albums). Maybe one day I'll pick it up. 

I thought it was good.  

I do think it's still a decent disc, just not up to their previous standards. But I do like both of these, and I'll definitely be buying the Tesla. I would even if I had never heard any of it. I do like the Cage The Gods as well, and will be back for more.

I thought "Time Bomb" was the best Tesla tune after one listen, but that is not surprising, since it's the heaviest song here. Not sure which CTG I like the best, but definitely glad to have this post to come back and listen to again.

TESLA ...  Two Thumbs almost ready to click the "1-Click Order" button

I keep waiting for a high quality remaster treatment of their early releases. Maybe someday.  Since when is Jon on a first name basis with the lead singer?  If you see him, tell him to take better care of his voice, its starting to slip.  I like this, gonna revisit it.  Thought Time Bomb and Ricochet were in the STASH  category but the 3 others are stellar!  So its going straight the wish list ...

Cage The Gods--Thumbs about 3/4 up

This is pretty good, especially the geetar™. However, the singer isn't that good, kind of nasally plus he sounds like the singer from Candlebox who is quite annoying. There's interesting geetar™ throughout, some it sounds like it could belong in an 80's U2 song. Good listen, but not sure that it's worthy of a purchase. 

I've listened to Cage The Gods a couple more times and it's getting better with each listen.

Don't you get tired of posting silly photos and gifs?

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

Birthdays Tomorrow

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos