Classic Rock Bottom

by "Everybody's a Supergroup Now" RJ

***as always, there may be language not suitable for your kids, work or pastor.  Use headphones.

We Are Harlot - We Are Harlot

1. Dancing On Nails

2. Someday

3. Easier To Leave 

4. Never Turn Back

5. Flying Too Close To The Sun

***brief biography from wikipedia.com

We Are Harlot, often shortened to just Harlot, is a hard rock supergroup organized by singer Danny Worsnop formerly of Asking Alexandria and guitarist Jeff George formerly of Sebastian Bach. The lineup also includes bassist Brian Weaver from Silvertide and drummer Bruno Agra formerly of Revolution Renaissance. Formed in 2011, they released their first single titled "Denial" in 2014 and released their debut album of the same name on March 30, 2015 in the US (earliest release March 27 in Germany), which successfully debuted in US and UK charts and successfully sold 5,000 copies in the US in its first week.

Motor Sister - Ride

6. A Hole

7. This Song Reminds Me Of You

8. Get That Girl

9. Fork In The Road

10. Devil Wind

***brief biography taken from imdb.com:

MOTOR SISTER is comprised of a veritable super group originally assembled to jam for Scott Ian's fiftieth birthday party; Mother Superior founder, guitarist, and vocalist Jim Wilson fronts the band, with Scott Ian on guitar, Pearl Aday on backing vocals, Joey Vera on bass, and John Tempesta on drums. The event led to a record of Ian's favorite Mother Superior songs, produced by Jay Ruston (Anthrax, Steel Panther) and attempting to recapture the same spontaneous energy MOTOR SISTER generated at their first makeshift gig. MOTOR SISTER: RIDE captures the recording of that album with interviews from the band members as they tell the story of how MOTOR SISTER came to be.

Views: 207

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah. We're talking the original artwork.

I'm submitting the following link, whatever you guys chose to do with it is something I do not want to know. 

I'm not clicking it.

You know you did.

And you're quite quick, I must say. But that's probably TMI. 

I am pretty quick.  I used to go by the name of Mr. Speed.

I couldn't figure it out either.

WE ARE HARLOTS ...  Two Thumbs downer than Jon's

I tried to pick through these 5 tracks periodically this weekend as well today to see if there was something that would grab at me.  And I got a big fat nuthin'!  Even had to check my speaker settings because the mix sounded scratchy at times, so the production was awful too.  No need to drag this one out any further, its a no-go for me.

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos