Classic Rock Bottom

Okay, I've got another idea for you.  I'll start this off by posting a song.  Another member will rate the song that I post (use any rating system you want, it doesn't matter) and then post one of his/her own.  The only catch is the next song title should begin with the same letter that the previous song ends in.  And feel free to share what you like or don't like about the song you are rating.  And please, don't rate it if you aren't gonna post another song.  That's the whole idea here.  Lastly, post  hidden gems or well known songs.  It's up to you.  Sounds easy, right?

Views: 638

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

10/10 rain barrels - sweet geetar work on that!

Awesome Song!!! I had been waiting on "R"to come up to post this, but you beat me to the punch. Glad, it got posted!!!

The letter is now "N" ..

There's something about UFO, that I don't like, probably the singer, Phil Moog or whathiscalled. I have several times before said, that I can easily understad why UFO never got to be one of the greatest bands. If they had had a gimmick as strong as KISS, they might had made it, but the band was butt-ugly and imo very booring. 4/10 straight forward rock'n'rollers.

Now the letter is "G", and this band is more of a legend, and they deserve it as well.

32 Gold tipped sharpened Teeth.  Love British Steel!!!  But alas, its time to move on...  The Letter is "R" ...

Running On Empty is a classic! I'll have to give him 10 gallons past the E, to reach his next fill up. Seems I'm left with "Y" again!

Ok, I chose YYZ! Not only is it Awesome, but now whoever rates it has to come up with a "Z" song!

This is a no-brainer. It's 10 ABCDEFGHIJ's!

The letter is "Z"

Zero The Hero--Black Sabbath

Well, if Zero Is Hero, I rate it 10 Below!!! I hate to double-dip, but I've been waiting on the letter "O".

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos