Classic Rock Bottom

This time video's by AC/DC, RATT, NIGHT RANGER, U.D.O., STATUS QUO, BUCKCHERRY and HAMMERFALL. Enjoy:

HAMMERFALL - ONE MORE TIME

"One More Time" is a song by sweedish band HammerFall and was released as the promo for their new album "Infected". Two versions was released, the first featured a live recording of "Hallowed be My Name" and a instrumental version of the title track. Later a second version was released featured "Lore of the Arcane/Trailblazers" live and a newly recorded version of "Blood Bound". It was written by Vocalist Joacim Cans and Guitarist Oscar Dronjak.

BUCKCHERRY - IT'S A PARTY

"It's a Party" is the seventeenth single by Buckcherry, and the third from their fifth album All Night Long. Is this a video or an add???!! Buttoms up!

STATUS QUO - ROCK'N'ROLL'N'YOU

UK rock legends STATUS QUO have released their new video for the song, 'Rock 'N' Roll 'N' You', taken off the band's new studio album, Quid Pro Quo, which will be released exclusively in the UK through Tesco Entertainment on May 30th, and in Europe and the rest of the world through earMUSIC/Edel on May 27th.

NIGHT RANGER - GROWIN' UP IN CALIFORNIA

From the coming new Night Ranger-album "Somewhere in California" out next month.

U.D.O. - I GIVE AS GOOD AS I GET

“I Give As Good As I Get”, the new video from U.D.O., the German metal band led by former ACCEPT frontman Udo Dirkschneider, has been released. The song comes off the group’s latest album, “Rev-Raptor”, which is being released on May 20 via AFM Records.

AC/DC - THAT'S THE WAY I WANNA ROCK'N'ROLL

I WAS gonna post a video from "Flick Of The Switch" imo the last REALLY good AC/DC-album, also MUCH better than "For those about to rock". Tons of good riffs on FOTS, but then I remembered this video, and I saw this video for the first time a few weeks before, I was going to my first AC/DC-concert in 1988, and I've always liked this video, so here you go:

RATT - LAY IT DOWN

I was never a Ratt-fan, I don't like Stephen Pearcy's voice, but I DID buy the first 3 albums. This is a pretty good song, though.( I know, the album they released last year was good too, but I never got around to buy it.)

Views: 90

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Pictures Of Matchstick Men!!!!!!!!! C'mon!!!

HammerFall--1.75 points

Song was simple, but decent. Video was coolness to the nth degree due to zombies. "Crappy looking  zombies"??? What, they're supposed to look good? Docking .25 points due to zero eating of intestines. 

Off to a good start....

They didn't look dead enough to me...

ok, I get the zombie thing, but you liked that song?  yuck!!!
Sure I liked it. Name a better song from, oh...let's say Kiss?

Detroit Rock City, Flaming Youth, Mr Speed, Love Gun, Rocket Ride, I Stole Your Love, Shandi, Keep It Comin, War Machine, Sure Know Something, I Was Made For Loving You, Let Me Go Rock And Roll, Parasite, Cold Gin, Shock Me, Love Gun, Talk To Me, My Way, Reason To Live, Creatrues Of The Night, I Love It Loud, Rock and Roll Hell, Comin Home, Got To Choose, Love em Leave em, 2000 Man, Dirty Livin, Charisma

to name a few...

Dirty livin'? Ouch!!!!
Yeah...no.

Yeah...yeah.

Ok, ok, ok. MAYBE "Is That You" is a better song. MAYBE.
You don't even want me to get started.  It would be much easier for me to name Kiss songs that are worse.
Dity Livin'?

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos