Classic Rock Bottom

Lost/Forgotten Album Of The Week (441)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lost/Forgotten Album #328

Have something from 1981 for this week's selection. It's the debut album from Fortress, Hands In The Till.  As you can probably tell from…

Started by Jon

8 Dec 6, 2016
Reply by Niels (Mod)

Lost/Forgotten Album #327

Well, this should be a bit interesting. The Osmonds??!! Why not? Have I ever steered you wrong before? Nope. Never. Besides, Crazy Horses,…

Started by Jon

13 Nov 27, 2016
Reply by Scott

Lost/Forgotten Album #326

Well, we're going to make this quick since I've got some computer work to do. It's the 1973 release from Budgie, Never Turn Your Back On A…

Started by Jon

3 Nov 24, 2016
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Lost/Forgotten Album #325

Freedom! Now I can post whatever I want without being forced to follow a specific theme. For a year I was forced to follow specific rules…

Started by Jon

6 Nov 18, 2016
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Lost/Forgotten Album #323

It's the 52nd album in the series I thought up all by myself and it's also an album that I could swear I had posted before but found out t…

Started by Jon

4 Nov 12, 2016
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Lost/Forgotten Album #324

Not only is this the 53rd album in the series I thought up all by myself, it's also the last. I know, I know. It's sad. But it has been ru…

Started by Jon

4 Nov 6, 2016
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Lost/Forgotten Album #322

The 51st album in the series I thought up all by myself is another of those albums that's not really lost and/or forgotten, but it fits in…

Started by Jon

2 Oct 24, 2016
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Lost/Forgotten Album #321

I guess the 50th album in the series I thought up all by myself is one of those "poppier" albums that someone, who took the time to listen…

Started by Jon

5 Oct 23, 2016
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Lost/Forgotten Album #320

The 49th album in the series I thought up all by myself is something that wasn't even on my radar last week. This is good news for you sin…

Started by Jon

2 Oct 14, 2016
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Lost/Forgotten Album #319

As this is the 48th album in the series I thought up all by myself, it means that there's at least four more albums to go for this to reac…

Started by Jon

2 Oct 8, 2016
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)