Classic Rock Bottom

Lost/Forgotten Album Of The Week (441)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lost/Forgotten Album #299

The twenty-eighth album in the series I thought up all by myself is the 1980 release from Warren Zevon, Bad Luck Streak In Dancing School…

Started by Jon

4 May 20, 2016
Reply by Scott

Lost/Forgotten Album #298

For the the twenty-seventh album in the series I thought up all by myself, I am proud to buck the trend yet again and NOT feature an anniv…

Started by Jon

3 May 9, 2016
Reply by Scott

Lost/Forgotten Album #297

It's the twenty-sixth album in the series I thought up all by myself! This week we're going with the 2002 release from Boston, Corporate A…

Started by Jon

8 May 4, 2016
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Lost/Forgotten Album #296

It's the twenty-fifth album in the series I thought up all by myself and even though a certain someone is enjoying the series and is afrai…

Started by Jon

3 Apr 28, 2016
Reply by Jon

Lost/Forgotten Album #295

It's the twenty-fourth album in the series I thought up all by myself, and maybe you're getting tired of this series. Don't worry, though.…

Started by Jon

4 Apr 17, 2016
Reply by Scott

Lost/Forgotten Album #294

Time for the twenty-third album in the series I thought up all by myself! This week's selection is the third solo album from John Waite, 1…

Started by Jon

3 Apr 10, 2016
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Lost/Forgotten Album #293

It's the twenty-second album in the series I thought up all by myself and it's also the second month in a row that I refuse to post an ann…

Started by Jon

2 Apr 5, 2016
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Lost/Forgotten Album #292

For the twenty-first album in the series I thought up all by myself, it's the first time a Pete Townshend album has been featured as eithe…

Started by Jon

5 Mar 29, 2016
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Lost/Forgotten Album #291

For the twentieth album in the series I thought up all by myself, it's time for The Fox which is the 1981 release from Elton John. As with…

Started by Jon

3 Mar 24, 2016
Reply by Scott

Lost/Forgotten Album #290

For the nineteenth album in the series I thought up all by myself, we shall visit the 1979 release from Peter Frampton, Where I Should Be.…

Started by Jon

12 Mar 13, 2016
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)

Photos