Classic Rock Bottom

Lost/Forgotten Album Of The Week (441)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lost/Forgotten Album #259

This week's selection might be the fifth in a series. Then again, it might not. Before we get rolling, let's grab the bio of Godspeed You!…

Started by Jon

7 Aug 8, 2015
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Lost/Forgotten Album #258

This week's selection might be the fourth in a series. Then again, it might not. What's 100% true about this week's pick is that it's the…

Started by Jon

7 Aug 4, 2015
Reply by Scott

Lost/Forgotten Album #257

This week's selection might be the third in a series. Then again, it might not. Way back in '83, I was talking about music with someone an…

Started by Jon

5 Jul 27, 2015
Reply by Scott

Lost/Forgotten Album #256

This week's selection might be the second in a series. Then again, it might not. Even though this album shares similarities with last wee…

Started by Jon

3 Jul 20, 2015
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Lost/Forgotten Album #255

This week's selection might be the beginning of a new series. Then again, it might not. This is one of those albums that's technically not…

Started by Jon

4 Jul 10, 2015
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Lost/Forgotten Album #254

Since this is an anniversary weekend and since the last Pain Of Salvation post (also on an anniversary weekend) went over so well, it's ti…

Started by Jon

3 Jul 6, 2015
Reply by Scott

Lost/Forgotten Album #253

It's been such a long time since Wishbone Ash has been a featured pick, that now seems to be as good a time as any.............. Oh, who a…

Started by Jon

3 Jun 29, 2015
Reply by Scott

Lost/Forgotten Album #252

This week's selection was pretty simple since it's a request. I could bore you with my Terraplane/Thunder story, but it's already been tol…

Started by Jon

2 Jun 22, 2015
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Lost/Forgotten Album #251

Anyway, about a month or so ago I was checking out what was showing on one of our many movie channels and I came across a 1987 movie title…

Started by Jon

3 Jun 14, 2015
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Lost/Forgotten Album #250

For this week's anniversary pick, which marks album #250 in this ongoing series of lost/forgotten albums, we bring you Pain Of Salvation'…

Started by Jon

2 Jun 8, 2015
Reply by Scott

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)