Classic Rock Bottom

Lost/Forgotten Album Of The Week (441)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lost/Forgotten Album #76

OK, another short and sweet one to finish up the years and finish up this month's salute to King's X side projects! This week is the 2000…

Started by Jon

5 Jan 3, 2012
Reply by Jon

Lost/Forgotten Album #73

I listen to "the fans" and I hear "the fans"! Seems that most did not like the tour from last month and it looks like I made quite the…

Started by Jon

10 Dec 20, 2011
Reply by Gordon Williams

Lost/Forgotten Album #74

We've had the geetarist and bassist/lead singer of King's X featured so far, so where do we go from there? Why, with the drummer of cour…

Started by Jon

6 Dec 20, 2011
Reply by Jon

Jon Lost/Forgotten Album #72

Don't you hate it when others play games? After the bomb that was our November tour, I told you-know-who that I wanted to branch out i…

Started by Jon

16 Dec 10, 2011
Reply by Jon

Jon Lost/Forgotten Album #71

As November slowly comes to an end, so comes the end of Macvember or whatever the hell it was called. I'm thinking this will make a few…

Started by Jon

11 Nov 29, 2011
Reply by Jon

Jon Lost/Forgotten Album #70

Interesting week with this tour. You know, the one for "the fans" (and yes, I can keep mentioning this until you get sick of it).   Some…

Started by Jon

10 Nov 22, 2011
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Lost/Forgotten Album #69

So far, so good.   We're still "touring" (again, for "the fans") and there hasn't been any of his normal shenanigans. We perform, we fin…

Started by Jon

7 Nov 19, 2011
Reply by Jon

Lost/Forgotten Album #68

Sometime you have to do what's right "for the fans".   You just need to swallow your pride, forget about the acrimony and utter hatred a…

Started by Jon

12 Nov 11, 2011
Reply by Jon

Lost/Forgotten Album #67

A few weeks ago I featured a mystery song from this band and nobody guessed. So, in my infinite wisdom, I decided that I might as well t…

Started by Jon

13 Nov 2, 2011
Reply by Jon

Lost/Forgotten Album #66--The SCARY Halloween Version!

BOO!   How childish can that be? I mean, how else can I start this off?   Stupid.   Just stupid.   Anyway, Halloween is coming up so I f…

Started by Jon

19 Oct 27, 2011
Reply by Gordon Williams

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)