Classic Rock Bottom

All Discussions Tagged ', ' (25)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ALBUM OF THE WEEK # 426 BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN - THE RIVER (1980)

Disclaimer: All info that does not reside in my brain is gathered from wikipedia.com (mostly because Jon can't stand it) unless otherwise…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

5 Dec 23, 2018
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Hidden Treasures Artist Showcase - The Real Jefferson Starships

Time for yet another Artist Showcase. This time it's the "Real" Jefferson Starship, were going knee deep, not in any Hoopla, but in Rock an…

Started by Scott

12 Oct 8, 2016
Reply by Scott

Lost/Forgotten Album #289

NOTE: Well, now. Seems like you can only post five tracks per player thru free Podsnack. So, the picture above has the player for the fi…

Started by Jon

16 Mar 8, 2016
Reply by Jon

Lost/Forgotten Album #255

This week's selection might be the beginning of a new series. Then again, it might not. This is one of those albums that's technically not…

Started by Jon

4 Jul 10, 2015
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Lost/Forgotten Album #238

This week's selection is the 1985 self-titled album from Lone Justice which continues the theme that started many weeks ago.  While certai…

Started by Jon

16 Mar 16, 2015
Reply by TageRyche

Hidden Treasures - 1971

1971 1971, I remember it well... OK maybe not well, I was very young afterall. These early years are way cool to pick through, loads of co…

Started by Scott

11 Jul 19, 2014
Reply by Jon

Hidden Treasures - 'Merica!!

It's time to celebrate 'Merica!! So were exploring the depths of my private collection looking for those perfect American tunes that can on…

Started by Scott

11 Jul 3, 2014
Reply by Jon

Hidden Treasures - 1987

The year 1987 in music... February 6 – Sonny Bono announces his candidacy for mayor of Palm Springs, California. February 14 - Los Angeles…

Started by Scott

9 Mar 13, 2014
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

JON'S TOP 5 NMC POSTS FOR 2013

I was hoping to shut Scott out considering the debacles of his Riverside and Fall Out Boy posts. Sadly, that was not the case and I have da…

Started by Jon

5 Jan 8, 2014
Reply by Scott

Hidden Treasures - Dave Bicklers Survivor

While everyone is busy with Novembers Music challenge heres a respite of sorts...   By the way, if you havent started yet, no worries, you…

Started by Scott

11 Nov 8, 2013
Reply by Scott

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)