Classic Rock Bottom

Let this thread be all about books.  What book(s) are you reading, or what book did you buy or are you buying.  You know, a book thread.  Even if it's a book on your wish list, I'm interested in knowing what it is. 

Views: 646

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Finished reading the Janet Evanovich novel Sizzlin' Sixteen.

Oh, and I picked up David Baldacci's Hell's Corner and the Iris & Roy Johansen book Shadow Zone.

Just bought and started reading "Glory Days - Bruce Springsteen In The 1980's" by Dave Marsh.
I started reading a novellette by author Peter David in The Magazine of Science Fiction and Fantasy called Bronsky's Dates with Death.
I finished reading the latest Jon Land thriller Strong at the Break last night. I'm a huge fan of the author and this book didn't let me down.

I picked up two new books today:

Laurie R. King - The God of the Hive

Michael Connelly - The Reversal

I finished reading the Daniel Silva novel Portrait of a Spy.
Finished reading the latest Lincoln Lawyer mystery thriller by Michael Connelly, The Reversal, today. Pretty good read.

Finished reading the Laurie R. King novel The God of the Hive.

And I picked up the Patricia Cornwell novel Port Mortuary.

Got and read the new Richard Castle book Heat Rises.

I just finished two books regarding the 9/11 terrorist attacks.  The first was "102 Minutes: The Untold Story Of The Fight To Survive Inside The Twin Towers".  I highly recommend this book.  It is just what it says.  And it tells the story, or likely story, of real people that it introduces you to.  Some survived and some did not.  It's a terrific book.

The second is "American Ground: Unbuilding The World Trade Center".  I wouldn't rate this book quite as good as the first one, but it's still an interesting read.  It basically tells the tale of what it took to remove all of the debris, physically, emotionally and politically.

Next I'm onto a book about The Oklahoma City Bombing.

I just finished the latest Ellen Hart book The Lost Women of Lost Lake.

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos