Classic Rock Bottom

Let this thread be all about books.  What book(s) are you reading, or what book did you buy or are you buying.  You know, a book thread.  Even if it's a book on your wish list, I'm interested in knowing what it is. 

Views: 646

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think "Athena" was about Theresa Russell, I read something somewhere about that. She was married to director Nicolas Roeg for awhile, that might have had something to do with her having nada to do with him.

You're absolutely right.

I finished reading the Daniel Silva thriller The Fallen Angel yesterday.

I finished two books recently:

David Baldacci's The Forgotten

Vince Flynn's The Last Man

Both books were excellent reads.

Oh, and the Rhys Bowen novel "Hush Now, Don't You Cry".

Finished the Michael Connelly novel The Black Box and the J.A. Jance book Judgement Call.

Picked up the Lee Child thriller A Wanted Man in paperback today.

Today I picked up the Dick Wolf novel (Yes the guy who created the Law & Order franchise) The Intercept.

I've been stuck on the same book for about two months. It's annoying. Maybe if I started reading it again, I could finally finish it, but luckily it's warmer weather and I find I read more during the spring & summer. If anyone cares.

I just power through my books as I can. It may take a while to get through a book with all the other things I have to do, but I get it done.

I picked up David Weber's House of Steel - The Honorverse Companion today.

I was in a bookstore in the Hilton Head outlets today and they had the most recent Tony Iommi book in hardback for 6.99. So I bought it.

Got the new "Richard Castle" book Storm Front today.

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

Badge