Classic Rock Bottom

Let this thread be all about books.  What book(s) are you reading, or what book did you buy or are you buying.  You know, a book thread.  Even if it's a book on your wish list, I'm interested in knowing what it is. 

Views: 646

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My list of the 10 best mystery/thriller novels I read in 2013 is now available via this Pop-topia.com link.

I've just read ( in my Christmas-vacation, that has come to an end now) two books ( or 5, since one of Them is devided into 4 books):

The Beatles: The BBC Archives
The Beatles: Solo

And a comic-book:

The fifth Beatle: The Brian Epstein Story

And the "book" in the deluxe version of The Who's Tommy.

I picked up two books by Laurie R. King today: The Pirate King and Garment of Shadows.

I also got David Weber's A Rising Thunder.

I picked up the Iris Johansen novel Silencing Eve today.

My review of the Terry Hayes spy thriller I Am Pilgrim can be seen HERE!

I haven't read a book in forever.  Got the Paul Stanley album on the radar.  Need to go ahead and pre-order it.

I picked up two new books today. The first is the Robert K. Tanenbaum thriller Tragic, the second is the Mary Daheim mystery The Alpine Xanadu.

Just got my copy of "Louder Than Hell: The Definitive Oral History Of Heavy Metal". I'll read it eventually. Got it for cheap, too! 

I'm reading "For Facts Sake" by Bob Daisly at the moment. That's an awesome book. That man was a very important part of two of my alltime favorite albums: Blizzard Of Ozz and Abominog.

Glad you like what you are reading.

I have a hard time reading non-fiction books. I prefer sticking to fiction.

Over the Christmas holidays, I have gotten around to reading Dee Snider's "Shut Up and Give Me the Mic" biography he put out a few years ago. I thoroughly enjoyed his book a a lot and I am currently reading Sammy Hagar's biography (got it for Christmas). I am enjoying it though surprisingly not nearly as much as Snider's book. I have been on a big rock biography . kick lately. I plan to read Billy Idol's new biography as soon as I finish the Hagar one.

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos