Classic Rock Bottom

What CD's or DVD's have you recently purchased?  And it doesn't have to be classic rock.  Let us know about any purchases that you think are worth sharing.

Views: 6308

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No you silly billy! I meant the record company not remastering anything after Spectres.

Whiskey Myers - Firewater (2011)

Protokaw - Forth (2011)

Anthrax - Worship Music (2011)

Red Hot Chili Peppers - I'm With You (2011)

Chickenfoot - III (2011)

Mastodon - The Hunter (2011)

Dream Theater - A Dramatic Turn Of Events (2011)

Kyng - Trampled Sun (2011)

Lindsey Buckingham - Seeds We Sow (2011)

Gentleman's Pistols - At Her Majesty's Pleasure (2011)

Your top 10 list this year should be interesting.
I picked up the Beth Hart / Joe Bonamassa "Don't Explain" CD.
As you said you would. Good job! Let us know how it is, I've been a little bit tempted on this one...

So I was in BB today picking up the Katy Perry "Teenage Dream" cd (hey, it's my wife's birthday on Tuesday and what Baby wants...wants...wants...wants...Baby...gets...gets...gets...gets...

anyway, they had Megadeth's "Rust In Peace" for $6.99.  Remastered with bonus tracks, it's 24 cents more than that used on Amazon.  What a deal.

By the way, I picked up a country CD by the Zac Brown Band called "You Get What You Give" for her too.

Rust In Peace is totally 100% purely awesome. I revel in its total awesomeness.

How awesome was that deal?  Cheaper new than used!

Good deal. Wonder if they dropped the price because...oh, nevermind.

I was in BB the other day for something else and wandered over to the music section.

THEY DIDN'T EVEN HAVE A TITLE DIVIDER FOR IRON MAIDEN, MUCH LESS ANY ACTUAL CDS FROM THE BAND.

No wonder they are getting closer and closer to being irrelevant.

They do truly suck now as a CD store (except for the great deal I got on Megadeth).

I was gonna buy the new Dream Theater a couple of weeks ago, but they only had the "Deluxe" packaged CD, which was $17.99.  The only thing extra that I can remember was a "making of" documentary, which while probably an interesting thing to watch, was not worth 8 bucks.  I eventually picked up the regular version about a week later at a BB near Atlanta.

Yeah, they truly do suck. When the new BCC came out, I decided to go ahead an pick up the first one as well...which they didn't have. Oh, and they didn't have the second one either.

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

Badge