Classic Rock Bottom

What CD's or DVD's have you recently purchased?  And it doesn't have to be classic rock.  Let us know about any purchases that you think are worth sharing.

Views: 6297

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

3 good Rod Stewart-albums.
The Beatles--1967-1970 ($14.99 at Amazon, good deal for a two disc remastered set)

Chicago--The Very Best of Chicago: Only the Beginning (wanted something with some 80's stuff on it for some reason. Have the "Group Portrait" set which is 4 discs of their 70's stuff and don't want to buy all the 80's albums so his will suffice)
I don't think I've listed these yet:

My Darkest Days - S/T
Danko Jones - Below The Belt
Ingram Hill - Look Your Best
Sister Hazel - Heartland Highway
Sully Erna - Avalon
Daryl Hall/John Oates - Marigold Sky
The Outfield - Play Deep
Mr. Mister - Welcome To The Real World
Volbeat - Beyond Hell/Above Heaven
How's the Danko Jones-album?

"Welcome to the real world" is a GREAT album. But I only have it on vinyl. Maybe a AOTW at some point?
Danko Jones is just okay. It has some bright spots, even sometimes making me think of Kiss, but they need to work on songwriting. The video you played by them is easily the best song on the album.

I'm sure Mr. Mister will eventually make album of the week. I had that on cassette years ago but I can't really remember if I liked it, I just thought it would be a good CD to pick up.
I got the new Dio live 2 CD set "At Donington UK: Live 1983 and 1987" in the mail today.
Thanks to a 50% off coupon at Borders today, I picked up Black Country Communion's debut disc!
I should check out Borders, they have one close that's closing and everything's on sale. Try to con them into using one of the coupons as well to get something really cheap.
I picked up Shinedown's deluxe version of The Sound Of Madness. It has the original 11 songs, 9 bonus songs including unreleased songs and songs that appeared in movies. It also has a DVD with some music videos, some live clips from Atlanta, and and interview clip.
I just picked up Helloween's 7 Sinners.
Let me know what you think. I almost picked it up a few days ago but held off.
I'll likely post a review of some sort here when I get a chance to listen to it.

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos