Classic Rock Bottom

What CD's or DVD's have you recently purchased?  And it doesn't have to be classic rock.  Let us know about any purchases that you think are worth sharing.

Views: 6297

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Toto - 35th Anniversary Tour Live From Poland

John Oates - Good Road To Follow

Heaven's Basement - Filthy Empire

Tesla - Simplicity (Pre-Order)

I picked up three CDs today.

Night Ranger - High Road (deluxe edition)

Tesla - Simplicity

Uriah Heep - Outsider

I got those three in today.  How many bonus tracks are on the BB version?  I probably should have gotten mine from there.

Heep.

There's no BB version of Outsider, all versions are the same.

Oh, I didn't realize you were answering that question, I thought you were saying you bought one of those three.  My bad.

I didn't buy them at Best Buy. I picked them up at Newbury Comics.

What did you think about the Tesla CD? To be honest, I was a little bit underwhelmed by it. It seems like almost every song is in the same tempo. It's a shame because I am a big Tesla fan.

I think your question is to TR, but I'll say that I think it's pretty good.  I see your point with the tempo thing, and in place JK sounds a bit weird, but overall I like it.  I don't know where it will end up in my yearly top 10 as I have quite a few that are gonna be difficult to leave out.

After the first four or five songs, I have found it difficult to get through. It all sounds the same. I love Tesla's music, but this one isn't doing it for me unfortunately.

I haven't yet had a chance to listen to the album. I buy them and then try to find the time to listen to them where I can really pay attention since I'm taking notes to do reviews.

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos