Classic Rock Bottom

What TV are you enjoying lately?

For me:

Monday nights I watch House and Chicago Code then Castle. I absolutely love Castle. House is slipping and Chicago Code is a way to kill an hour. On On Demand I watch Harry's Law which has been surprisingly entertaining. I also watch Chuck (good unless it is a scene with the Buy More people) and Hawaii Five-O which has been decent. Oh, and I watch How I Met Your Mother online.

Tuesdays I watch NCIS and NCIS Los Angeles with my mom and love both shows. I also watch The Good Wife which has been superb. I also watch the new show Body of Proof which has been okay to start. And I watch White Collar which I love.

Wednesdays I watched Human Target but that is over now and likely will be cancelled. I just got back into watching Law & Order SVU as well.

Thursdays I watch Bones and The Mentalist with my mom. I also watch Royal Pains and Fairly Legal.

Fridays, I was watching Medium until it ended as well as The Defenders. And I love Blue Bloods too. Also started watching Camelot on Starz.

Saturdays I was watching the new season of Primeval but that's over now. I also watch Doctor Who when it is in season.

Sundays I've been watching Breakout Kings and just started watching The Killing. I also watched The Walking Dead.

Other shows I watch but can't remember which night they air are Covert Affairs and Luther. Plus Hot in Cleveland and Retired at 35.

So yes, I have no life...LOL

Views: 1719

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dexter!
So how many seasons has this show been around?  I'm familiar with it, I know the story line.  But I prefer to start from the beginning, but I doubt I can go that far On Demand.
Nevermind.  There's like 5 seasons of backlog On Demand.
Well. There you go. Just wait till the end of season 3. Total shocker.
Anyone else watch the season premiere of The Walking Dead tonight?
I did and it was good.
I liked the season premiere as well. But I do hope we find out where the hell Sophia is.
And they need to stop the bickering.Someone is acting like a spoiled little child....

Well, you don't know exactly how'd you'd be reacting in the midst of a zombie apocalypse, do you?

Definitely not bickering. I'd be slicing and dicing.
Yes sir.  I thought it was very good.  I kinda wanna see that new show they advertised last night, a western but I can't recall the show's title.
Hell on Wheels and yes, I saw an extended trailer for that show a while back. It looks like it is going to be a good one.

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Birthdays Tomorrow

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)

Photos

• Add Photos