Classic Rock Bottom

Do you guys realize that 2012 is rapidly approaching, and we may get new music from:

...and I'm sure there is more.  Who else would you like to hear new music from in 2012 that would reasonably have a chance of happening?

Views: 168

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

And I forgot Bob Seger.

UFO, and hopefully Tesla! And what about Savatage...will they ever reunite and record again? Stay tuned! And stay IN tune

Sadly, no my favorite band SAVATAGE will never reunite for a new album.

UFO has a new album in February.

January is good so far for me, new Lacuna Coil, Nightwish and Lillian Axe

So some definite NMC's from Jon this January!

Could be!

Van Halen confirmed information so far:

New studio album to be released February 7 in North America. February 8 in Japan; February 6 possible for EU/UK or February 13 at latest. Tour Dates for first leg of 2012 tour announced January 3. Single released (along with video clip) January 10. Tickets for first leg of tour on sale January 10. Album and single titles yet to be revealed and rumored bonus DVD could be part of a deluxe edition of the album.

And you all doubted me...tut tut.

Of the mentioned bands, I only expect something great from RUSH.

Other than that, I'm looking forward to a few albums this spring, where Mike Portney is involved, fx. the band Adrenaline Mob with the Symphony X-singer,Russell Allan out 13th of march. On another one, the great Neal Morse also appears, not on vocals though.

Just heard the new Van Halen-single "Tatoo", I think it's called. I guess it's okay, okay vocals from Dave, okay guitar from Ed, okay song, but since it's just okay, I'll check the album out, but not a purchase for me. I have a feeling though, that some of you WILL buy it!!

There is a 100 per cent chance that I will buy it.

I was never much of a Rush fan, but I do think they have some good, heartfelt songs.

I only cared enough for Aersomith to ever get a few of their hits CDs, and two others.

I can't wait for the V.H.!

The Kiss CD might be OK.

I used to be really into Ozzy Osbourne, not so much a fan of the Black Sabbath CDs from start to finish (just some of the songs). It is a shame Dio is gone, but I will give the album a chance.

NP. Michael Schenker - Instrumental Intensity.

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Birthdays Tomorrow

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)

Photos

• Add Photos