Classic Rock Bottom

R.I.P. (133)

Featured Discussions

2019 MUSIC DEATHS

The list below is in no way complete.  If I am missing someone that you would like added, please add it in the comments. Daryl Dragon - Ca…

Started by RJhog (Admin)Latest Reply

2018 MUSIC DEATHS

Ray Thomas - The Moody Blues 'Fast' Eddie Clarke - Motorhead/Fastway Dolores O'Riordan - The Cranberries Chris Tsangarides - Producer Pat T…

2017 MUSIC DEATHS

Butch Trucks - The Allman Brothers Band John Wetton - Asia Chuck Berry Sib Hashian - Boston Paul O'Neill - Trans-Siberian Orchestra J. Geil…

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

RIP Tim Bachman

Bachman-Turner Overdrive guitarist Tim Bachman has passed away at the age of 71. You can read the story HERE!

Started by TageRyche

0 May 2, 2023

RIP Eddie Van Halen

From rollingstone.com Eddie Van Halen, the legendary guitar innovator and virtuoso who led Van Halen through five decades and three lead…

Started by Jon

1 Oct 6, 2020
Reply by Yngve J. Chapleen

2019 MUSIC DEATHS

The list below is in no way complete.  If I am missing someone that you would like added, please add it in the comments. Daryl Dragon - Ca…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

2 Oct 6, 2019
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

RIC OCASEK (RIP)

from NPR.org: Ric Ocasek, the lead singer of the rock band The Cars, died Sunday in New York; he was found unconscious Sunday afternoon at…

Started by Jon

1 Sep 16, 2019
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

EDDIE MONEY (RIP)

from Variety: Eddie Money, the prolific singer and songwriter whose songs “Baby Hold On,” “Two Tickets to Paradise,” “Shakin'” and “Take M…

Started by Jon

1 Sep 16, 2019
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

VINNIE PAUL (RIP)

from Billboard.com: Drummer Vinnie Paul, co-founder of metal band Pantera, has died. Currently a member of Hellyeah, Paul was 54. His repr…

Started by Jon

2 Jan 26, 2019
Reply by Dave M

2018 MUSIC DEATHS

Ray Thomas - The Moody Blues 'Fast' Eddie Clarke - Motorhead/Fastway Dolores O'Riordan - The Cranberries Chris Tsangarides - Producer Pat T…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

7 Oct 1, 2018
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

MARTY BALIN (RIP)

from Rollingstone.com Jefferson Airplane vocalist-guitarist Marty Balin, who co-founded the San Francisco psychedelic rock band in 1965 an…

Started by Jon

1 Oct 1, 2018
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

ARETHA FRANKLIN R.I.P.

Aretha Franklin, the first woman to be inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, has died according to the Associated Press. The cause…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

1 Aug 18, 2018
Reply by Jon

DANNY KIRWAN (RIP)

From Rollingstone.com Danny Kirwan, the former Fleetwood Mac guitarist who played on five of the British band's albums, died Friday at the…

Started by Jon

1 Jun 10, 2018
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Birthdays Tomorrow

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox