Classic Rock Bottom

It's that time of year again folks.  We are inducting five more artists into a true Hall Of Fame, the Classic Rock Bottom Hall Of Fame.  As with last year, we are presenting five artists with The Dio (which is our equivalent of a Hall Of Fame induction).   

In addition to the five artists that have been voted in, we are inducting an influential artist that has passed away since the last induction.  I'm gonna call this the Legend Award.  This may or may not be a yearly feature.  So, below we will award 5 Dio's and 1 Legend Award.

Each artist photo is linked to another site that features all you need to know about that artist.  Please feel free to click the photo for a more indepth look at  the CRB Hall Of Fame members.

Classic Rock Bottom

Hall Of Fame

Class of 2012

Ronnie Montrose (Legend Award)

Click here to see the CRB Hall Of Fame Class of 2011 

Views: 415

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sorry this was a little late this year.  Truth be told, I had completely forgotten about it.  Thankfully, Mike Mills reminded me, so here it is.

I set it up so that the tab for CRB Hall Of Fame that pops up when you hover over the CRB Awards tab on the main page is linked to the current year's class.  At the bottom of that page will be a link to see the previous year's class.  Let me know what you think.

Looks really good! Wish you had crossed off that guy menioned in the second to last paragraph on the Queen bio. but I guess w'll just have to live with it.

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

Badge