Classic Rock Bottom

It's March 31, 2012 and we have a winner:

I want to thank everybody that took the time to vote each time a new round was posted.  We had 64 excellent covers that battled it out for one month, and Kansas' Point Of Know Return has been named the champion.  It defeated Iron Maiden's Somewhere In Time in the Championship Round by a score of 16-10.  

I'm going to do my best to put up another tournament in September, so stay tuned for that.  The great think about an album cover tournament is that anyone can vote, regardless of their knowledge of classic rock music.  I hope you enjoyed it.

Views: 162

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well congratulations to.....this album cover I guess? For winning? Does it get a prize?

Let's have a little fanfare for the winner!!! It's a good cover, a worthy represenative I think.  Granted, it was nobody's first choice, but it was the consenses of the faithful Rock Bottom. So for that, let's give it it's due! The tournament was great, it garnered participation from some of our less active members (Bottom Feeders) & attracted new membership. I count 11 new members, signed up during the tounament! Thanks RJ, for putting it all together!

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Birthdays Tomorrow

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)

Photos

• Add Photos